Raven's got feelings?!

I walked into the slightly stinky basement. "Why does it smell like piss?" I asked, while blocking my nose from the horrible sent. Kings looked at me apologetically. "I'm not really sure. I don't really want to find out." He shuddered. I smiled. Kings was funny sometimes. I forgive him. 

Kings pushed open a wooden door, it swung open and creaked. "He's in the back." He didn't say it but the look he gave me was enough to make me walk through the door. His eyes pleaded for an apology. I gave him a small smile. He didn't look so convinced, neither was I. It didn't matter though. I had the police on my side and if anything went wrong like last time they would definitely know. I think.

I found my father drinking beer in the back, just like Kings said. "Honnney! I missed you Sweety! You look exactly like your mother! Oh she was beautiful! An now she's dead." He started crying, I didn't know about his mood swings. "I never told you how she died." He grinned, it was a disturbing grin, like he knew that soon enough he would win. If he hadn't already. "I killed her!" The surprise was horrible, I tried not to show it but...HOW CAN YOU NOT SHOW SURPRISE! My hands shook. "YOU MOTHER-" My father covered my face with his big hands, a sincere look on his face. "Don't swear hon. It's bad for your health." Stepping back from me he giggled. I looked up to see Raven in a corner, mumbling to herself. My father looked as well and saw me staring. "OH YEAH! I had to drug her. I put a bit to much." He said casually. That was not okay! Raven saw me and giggled, before collapsing and singing the barbie song, softly under her breath. She was so messed up, and i thought she was already messed up before. My dad hugged me, his big scary arms encircling me, like a trap. It did certainly feel as if he was tripping me, he knew the effect of his hug to. That's why he smiled, his hot breath hitting my shoulder. "I want you to see me for who I am. And I'll teach you how to steal! you'd be a great thief! I know you will! And anyway, if you don't i'll simply kill Raven!" He said with a grin. A creepy grin. One that I would never forget, it would haunt me forever in my dreams. I took a deep breath. I was broken anyways. So why the hell not?

The only people who seemed to care were Toby and Angel.

I wasn't even sure about them.