Dont shoot!

"W-what how is that possible!" I asked as we pulled on our coats. "I have no idea but I have to get to the station. He will need you to track him down." I squeaked "why me?" My voice rose an octave higher. "because you'll know exactly where he will hide." He explained quickly. Boy he was good at this. He should become a police officer when he's older or something.

I nodded. "I think he might go back home." "Okay then let's head there." He said handing my boots.

Five minutes later we arrived at my house, the police were already there. "Oh great you guys made it. Okay I will need you to go inside." Toby and another policeman opened the door. I was shaking and nervous. I had never done anything of the sort before.

"Dad?" I asked. The lights were off so we couldn't see anything. "D-dad!" A knife zoomed out of nowhere and hit the guard. "DAD!" I screamed in horror as the guard gave a gurgle while the blood pulled in his throat and stopped the breathing by blocking all airways. "holy shit" Toby said softly, he was scared to.

The guard fell to the ground and started spitting blood out of his mouth. Toby took his gun and I took the knife. I could barely hold it though. I was like jelly.

"I'm so sorry." I heard a rusty voice say. "Dad?! Is that you?" "I really didn't mean to. It just happened. I killed. I drunk. I dared." He sounded so hurt, I wanted to run and hug him but something in my gut stopped me.

The silence was unbearable. "You killed that girl." I accused. "That sweet girl. You killed her. Your a murderer." I was angry. "I tried so hard not to go and do something stupid." He moaned as if he didn't hear me.

He turned on the lights. Me and Toby shielded our eyes. "Now look at me...I'm...showing my daughter all my secrets." My eyes widened as he came closer.

"W-what are yo-" "don't be stupid. I've killed more than just her and you've had that feeling ever since I punched you." I shivered by the thought. He's right. I knew there was more.

"Dad please we can figure this out!" "No we can't. I'm dangerous. And I LIKE being dangerous. It makes people scared. Makes them weak!" He spat.

Then out of nowhere he sprawled on the ground and threw up. Me and Toby jumped back, repelled by such grossness. His body expelled loads of icky stuff. I felt like crying.

"I hate everybody...I hate everybody! I HATE EVERYBODY!" He glared at us and I knew we had to get out of there as fast as possible. "HELP!" Toby yelled as my dad lunged at him. Toby was knocked to the side.

He took the gun from Toby and pointed it at his chest. "NO! Dad please don't kill him!" Toby held his hands in front of him, whimpering. Tears were pouring down my face now.

"So what if I kill him. It's not like he's special." "He's...special to me!" I said fiercely. "Aw! How cute! Well sorry to say but your boyfriends going to die! Because he's a nothing to me!" He said happily.

"He's not my boyfriend!" I mumbled, momentarily distracted. "What ever!" He pointed the gun at his chest. "Bye bye!" "WAIT NO!" I remembered I could move just in time as I pushed the gun away as he shot.

Toby let out a horrifying scream. Then he closed his eyes. Accepting his fate. There was a silence.

I turned to my dad. Anger flaring up inside me, he had hurt the one person who comforted me.

"How could you! You fucker!"

I threw the knife right at his face.