Toby

Yeah so this chapter is all in Toby's POV. Does anyone know what POV stands for? I'm like super confused. Anyhow...did yall like my cliff hanger? Eh? Eh?

Toby was suprised. He had never thought it would end like this...but he got a call that his girlfriend was in the hospital and then he had a deadline to meet so he couldn't go see his possibly dying girlfriend unless he wanted to lose his job. Toby sighed and continued to scout the dirty apartment. He had decided that Hope would be safe with the doctors and nurses so he continued his hunt for Raven. The apartment he was currently looking around was Ravens hideout, or so their sources said. Toby had a feeling that their sources were right. Tonight was not a good night and Toby thought that nothing else could possibly go wrong!

He was in for a nasty surprise.

The apartment was yellow and the wallpaper peeling away, it smelt like Tea...not something Toby would associate Raven with. He saw a huge pile of dishes in the sink and dirty laundry all over the floor. Bubblegum wrappers littered the table and a bunch of due rent notes were ripped up on the floor. He noticed some broken glass and then he noticed the pictures of Hope, Angel and Raven all smiling together on the wall. Toby sighed, yup. This was the place.

The picture was burned a bit near Angels face. Toby frowned and took it off the wall, then let it drop as he heard a noise.

He turned and pulled out his gun, standing in front of him was Raven. Raven seemed to have grown, hips jutting out and prominent breasts, she was much different than her younger self, who was pale and fragile as a doll...before she was a robin hood figure.

She showed off her skin and it looked like she had been working out a whole lot. She wore dark clothing and a purple hood and he saw piercing's and tattoos littered her still pale skin.

"Toby." Her voice cracked as if she was about to cry. "I had hoped it wouldn't be you. Hope would have let me go." Toby was sad he had to bring in his friend but he didn't expect tears, he was slightly uncomfortable from the reaction he was receiving. Sure, the academy had beaten forgiveness out of him but still.

Raven took a step towards him and said "I'm really sorry." Her voice was small and soft, her eyes watery. "I really didn't mean to...it...it was a small mistake." Toby was confused and he asked "What are you going on about?" His voice sounded meaner than he would have liked, causing Raven to flinch.

"I shot your dad."

Silence.

BANG!