bloody car mess

Raven avoided the conversation and me the whole next day and Kings was busy filling my forms. He said he would let me live with him until I was old enough to move out...which I think is fair enough...but Raven is the real problem. For some reason Kings didn't like her very much, in fact he almost looked suspicious, which was strange because she hadn't done anything wrong. He would sometimes quiz her at dinner and when she was fail to answer the way he wanted her to he got a dark look in his eyes. I suspected the only reason I was here was because Toby begged him to let me stay. It was better then an orphanage.

"You need to leave today." I gasped as I saw Kings sternly looking at Raven, it was bound to come but I didn't imagine he would be so blunt. "I-i really sorry sir! Uh but i-" as she babbled on I realized that she still wasn't stable...also where did she live? It must have been one hell of an experience to be taken from your home. I expected her to be angry that my dad was so... Well... You know. I pushed Kings aside and said "Come on Raven. I'll escort you home!" She nodded and walked out of the house, looking as sad as she could be. Kings glared at me and said "I had the situation under control!" "No you didn't!" I hissed, how could he be so blind to her emotions like that! It was obvious that she was here for protection so why wasn't he protecting?!

"She was about to burst into tears! Besides she's still is emotionally scared and tired! I will take care of the situation sir." He closed his mouth and nodded before saying "you would be a great policewoman." I smiled secretly to myself and exited the house, catching up to Raven and saying "Come on! I've never been to your house!" She looked almost nervous but simply nodded.

*

She ditched me! I can't believe it! How could she do such a thing! Or maybe I just lost track of her.

I was walking and humming Hero by Skillet when I suddenly realized she wasn't next to me. I could no longer feel her cold, stiff presence. I turned in horror to find out I had no idea where I was and I didn't know where Raven's house was. After wandering around for ten minutes I remembered my cellphone...I am such a stupid ass sometimes! I whipped it out and dialed. Muttering curses and running a hand through my stressed hair.

"Hello?"

"Kings, Raven ditched me and I have no idea where I am!"

"Calm down and tell me the street."

I opened my mouth to tell him when I saw a black figure flip through the air. I could still hear Kings on the line, asking if I was okay but I just hung up on him as the figure jumped onto a random car. I chased after it yelling "HEY! STOP!" Cause I'm smart enough to know that something bad was gonna happen. The car screeched to a stop and I managed to get to it, all out of breath from my chase. My heart was thundering in my chest and my lungs heaved.

It was a bloody mess...just like the bloody road. Blood was splattered everyone, guts had been taken out and I could still see a knife sticking out of someone's chest. The first person was slumped against the steering wheel, face mangled. The second had a look of surprise still plastered on them.

The sirens were coming.

The figure was gone.

Two people were dead, their throats slit.