Juxtaposition

Warnings: fluff, minor angst, descriptions of emotions

Kind of a letter format, so there will be no paragraph spacing besides to separate the POVs.

~~~

《Point of View: Ponk》

I miss your handsome face and smiling eyes, the way they studied me so perfectly and looked as if they were telling me how beautiful I looked. I miss the way you were so gentle, yet so intimidating, it was nice to know the gentle side of you, the side of you that would pepper me with kisses and shower me with love. I miss the way you held me in your strong arms, the way your fingers brushed the hair from my eyes, the way your hands cupped my face, and oh, the way your lips felt on mine, so hypnotic yet sweet, it drove me wild. I miss the sweet words you shared with me, the way your sweet giggle spilled from your mouth, drowning my ears in aural splendor. I miss the way you held me close, the way we fit so perfectly together, the pure bliss we felt... I miss you so much, it hurts... you hurt me... you hurt me, Sam...

《Point of View: Sam》

It hurts to look back on what we once had, the sweet gestures and soft words, the intimacy we once shared. I miss the way your eyes portrayed every single thing you felt, the way they always lit up when you saw me, the way they sparkled whenever you saw something of interest... I miss the way you felt with your arms wrapped around me late at night, the comfort and protection from intrusive thoughts it brought... I'm now a broken man, I will admit I have done terrible things... and for that, I will forever be sorry... I just wish I had you in my arms again, I would never let you go, I would relish the feeling of your heartbeat against my chest, the way your soft breath tickled my skin, I would relish everything about you, I would hold you so close and so tight. I miss our late night talks, the way you told me how you felt, the way it sent shivers up my spine when you touched my face with your oh, so gentle hands. My dearly beloved Ponkie... I miss you more than anything... What I wouldn't give to have you back with me again...