Mine

Warnings: fluff, jealousy, violence, blood/gore descriptions, angst, another werewolf AU thingy since I'm hooked on the idea rn

~~~~

The room was bustling with people, everyone from all corners of the server had shown up to Eret's "family banquet" of sorts, which was meant to allow everyone to enjoy a meal together, as family. Most everyone was enjoying the banquet, sharing stories, laughing, and leaning on each other in this time of truce and break from character roles.

Sam was sitting in the back corner, tapping his fingers rapidly on the tabletop as he waited for Ponk to return from speaking with Foolish, Eret, and Fundy. The creeper hybrid was growing increasingly needy and jealous, his tail lashing side to side as he watched Ponk hug Fundy.

After a while longer, Sam had had enough. They were under a truce, and Sam had been yearning for Ponk's embrace for countless months, and yet it never came as the smaller male grew further and further away from him, both in character and in reality.

It was true, the real Sam had fallen hard for the real Ponk, and vice versa. The only problem was how overprotective Sam could get, and the fact that their characters were supposed to despise one another in some sort or another.

Sam walked over to Ponk, huffing softly as he pulled the smaller male to his chest, holding him in a soft embrace as he continued to speak with the others.

Ponk had been surprised, sure, but when he realized it was Sam, he continued on as normal, for it wasn't unusual for the larger male to be clingy and overprotective. It didn't bother Ponk at all.

Sam's anxiety spiked as he saw the way Foolish had been looking at Ponk, so he gently rested his head atop Ponk's, inhaling the smaller's scent. As the conversations continued, Sam grew restless and paranoid. The only male that was taller than him, Foolish, was eyeing his Ponk with a gentle and loving gaze, causing Sam's hair to stand on end and his hackles to raise.

"Ponkie...." Sam murmured softly into the shorter's ear, showing him he felt uncomfortable.

Ponk lifted a hand and gently caressed Sam's cheek, rubbing it with his thumb to comfort him.

Unfortunately, that wasn't enough to soothe the creeper hybrid, as he groaned and pulled Ponk closer, away from Foolish.

Sam was glaring at Foolish, who somehow didn't notice it, as he continued his conversation like normal. When Foolish made a move to grab Ponk's hand, Sam had enough and gently wrapped his arms around Ponk's waist and rested his head on Ponk's shoulder, "Mine."

Foolish seemed a little confused, and pulled his hand away, pausing in nervousness. Fundy was about to say something, but Ponk cut him off,

"I think we should get going, I'm sorry... It's a full moon and all, so we shouldn't have much trouble seeing outside when we leave. Hopefully we can stay a bit longer before actually leaving, but Sam's a bit tense, so I want to keep him comfortable, especially since the incident with Ranboo..."

Ponk was referring back to when Sam had slaughtered Ranboo while in character. It had never been scripted, so Sam had taken all liberty into his own hands by doing that. Luckily, everyone went along with it.

Eret and Fundy said their goodbyes to Ponk and Sam, while Foolish just silently walked away, causing Ponk to become consumed by guilt. Before Ponk could say anything, Sam gently grabbed his wrist and lead him to an empty table, where they sat together.

"Sorry..." Sam mumbled, lowering his gaze.

Ponk frowned, "I know, Sam... it's just... I... I don't even know... let's just... drop the subject for now..."