A Loss For Words

Warnings: fluff, romantic themes, lovey dovey shtuff

~~~

Ponk hummed, gently pushing Sam against the wall and pressing his body against the taller male's. Ponk narrowed his eyes, looking up at Sam, who looked confused, and a little nervous, but flustered nonetheless.

The shorter male scoffed, gently grabbing Sam's face and pulling him into a sweet kiss. Ponk had to stand on his tippy toes a bit, but he didn't mind, as long as he got to kiss his Sam.

When the kiss ended, Sam was a blushing mess, yet he was smiling like an idiot. Ponk giggled, stepping back slightly and grabbing Sam's hand, guiding him to the couch.

The pair sat down, Ponk leaning partially on Sam, who ran his fingers through the shorter's hair.

No words were spoken, but they knew what the other wanted. A peaceful relaxation time on the couch soon turned into a cuddle session. Sam held Ponk close, gently peppering his face with kisses.

Ponk just admired Sam, his handsome face, loving eyes, toned physique, whatever he could see, he admired.

"I love you so much, Sam." Ponk murmured, smiling softly.

Sam returned the smile, kissing Ponk on the nose, "I love you too."

After a few moments of hesitation, Sam leaned forward and connected their lips once more, savoring the slow and passionate kiss.

It could be easily seen that this was the couple's lazy day where they spent the day together, and the pair took advantage of the fact.

Their displays of affection for one another didn't need to be flashy or breathtaking, as it was the simplest of things that mattered. A kiss on the neck, the caressing of a cheek, the whispering of an 'I love you', and many other sweet things were enough for them.

The pair clearly craved one another, basking in each other's presence, being as close as possible, and holding hands or kissing. They had missed each other.

After a few more hours of relaxing on the couch, Sam made a bold move, which was unusual for him. Sam had picked Ponk up bridal style, giggling slightly at the shock on the smaller male's face, before heading to their bedroom.

Sam gently set Ponk down on the bed and then took his shirt off, as the bedroom was significantly warmer than the living room and other areas of the house. The creeper hybrid then crawled onto the bed to lay beside Ponk, smiling warmly as the smaller turned to face him.

"You look so beautiful right now..." Sam murmured, a light blush accenting his features.

Ponk's own complexion reddened at the words, a quiet 'Thank you...' escaping his lips.

The two stayed in the comfortable silence, studying each other and exchanging simple loving actions.

Ponk was at a loss for words when it came to the man laying beside him, he was so full of love, his heart being set alight with every glimpse he got of Sam.

"I'm... at a loss for words right now... but you look... absolutely stunning..." Ponk whispered after mustering up the courage to speak.

Sam flushed dark red at his words, quietly thanking his lover by cuddling up with him.

They had missed each other greatly, both having their own jobs and tasks to do outside of their small home. It was only fitting to spend their day off together.