In The End

Warnings: Violence, implied gore, suffering, angst, revenge

~~~

[POV: Ponk]

-I knew something had been off about Sam for quite some time now... but I definitely didn't expect it to be this bad... I definitely didn't expect that the next time we met I would be shortened an arm... but now I know that the next time we meet... he'll be shortened something of his own...-

Silently, as if he were a ghost, Ponk hoisted a black hiking backpack onto his shoulders, bearing the weight with little to no inner quarrel. He then left his home, heading quietly down the Prime Path.

The platinum blonde quietly made his way across the newly built porch and through the front door, silently closing and locking it behind him.

Once inside the house, Ponk looked around, sliding his hand into his pocket and withdrawing a small handful of dog treats, which he lay in front of the large dog who had been asleep on the living room floor.

Once the dog was neutralized, Ponk continued through the house, making sure not to make any noise as he moved throughout the building.

×

[POV: Sam]

As he groggily opened his eyes, Sam looked around the room. Once registering he wasn't in bed, the warden's eyes widened and his body stiffened in confusion and slight fear.

"Oh, finally awake, are we?" A sweetly familiar voice drifted across the room, gracing Sam's ears.

He grunted, squirming slightly in what he now noticed were chains, binding him tightly to a chair.

How had he let this happen?

[POV: Ponk]

A sickly sweet feeling of dominance and success drifted through Ponk's mind as he stared down the immobilized warden before him.

"So nice to see you again, Sam... Such a shame we must meet again this way..."

Then, with a swift motion, Ponk severed Sam's left lower leg from his knee with an axe he had withdrawn from the backpack that rest near him on the floor. The smell of blood quickly filled the room, as did the agonizing screams of the creeper hybrid.

Ponk just stared at him, expression unreadable, except for an inkling of satisfaction...

Or was it insanity?

Once the sickly sweet action of revenge was over with and reality began to set in, Ponk wavered internally.

- Oh- Oh my gosh- What have I just done?! -

Ponk only bothered to stoicly untie Sam before exiting the room, trying to remain calm on the outside, as he was panicking on the inside.

Maybe he wasn't cut out for revenge.

Either way, revenge had been enacted, and the warden was now without a leg to stand on... quite literally...