ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ʄɨʋɛ

TW: strong language

✷✷✷

We run through the amusement park, choosing where to go first. We had some nice options but then I see the ice rink. Yes, they had an ice rink. It was there since last winter, I guess they forgot to dismantle it.

- Let's go there! - I point to the ice rink.

- Alright. - Robin smiles and we run to it.

Getting there, we give the staff our shoe numbers and they give us the rollerblades. We sit on the benches and change shoes. After putting on the rollerblades, we stand up.

- How do we get to the entrance? - Robin asks.

- Walking, of course. - I roll my eyes and giggle.

We walk to the entrance of the ice rink and open the gate. I help Robin to enter it without falling and I soon enter. Robin holds the edges.

- You never went to an ice rink? - I ask.

- No... - they answer.

- Come on, I help you. - I offer a hand. They grab it but keep their other hand on the edge. - Come on. The edges are slippery, come to the middle with me.

- What if I fall? - they ask.

- If you fall, I fall with you. We both get our asses wet. - I answer, smiling.

They release their grip on the edge and try to balance. Soon grabbing the edge again.

- Come on. Don't be a pussy. - I say, laughing.

- I am a pussy!!! - they say, making me laugh even more.

- Come on, grab the penguin. - I get one of the free penguins.

It was a little thing to help children not fall. You grab it and give the impulse, it gives you more balance.

- Thank you. - they say, holding the penguin.

- Now give some impulse. - I say.

- I can't. - Robin mumbles.

I smile and help them, slightly pulling and pushing them so they started moving. I skate beside them, and suddenly feel that I'm being watched again. I look around and try to find who had been making me feel so uncomfortable but, again, I didn't find anyone.

- What's wrong? - Robin asks, worried.

- I feel like I'm being watched again... - I sigh, answering them.

- Try to ignore it, it's probably nothing. - they try to make me feel better.

- Alright... - I massage my temples. - Give me your hand.

They do as I say and I start pulling them. I smile as they slowly skate without the penguin's help. I smirk and start going a bit faster.

- Uhm... ______... Slower please... - they are interrupted by themselves falling on the ice.

- Oh my Lord, I'm so sorry. - I say, laughing. - Do you want me to fall and get my ass wet too?

- No need. - they say, trying to stand up. I help them to stand and hold their hand.

- I'm sorry, Robin. - I say, starting to feel bad.

- It's alright, don't worry. - they smile.

We continue to skate for a bit more and then we leave, going to the next attraction, the bumper car. I sat in one of the cars and Robin sat in another one.