ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛʟʋɛ

TW: strong language.

✷✷✷

(Your POV)

It's bright. What is all this light? Where is it coming from?
I slowly open my eyes a bit.
Oh. The living room's window is open...
...
Wait. The living room?!
I open my eyes wide, looking around.

- What am I doing in the living room...? - I mumble to myself. I try to get up but there was an odd weight on my lap. - What... Shit.

Will was laying his head on my lap. He was sleeping quietly and peacefully. He looked comfortable. His breath was steady and he looked almost angelic. Almost. I carefully hold his head and try to lift it so I could get up, but suddenly, he wrapped his arms around my leg. I sigh. I lay his head back on my lap and try to free myself from his grip, but I was unsuccessful. It seemed like everytime I pulled his arms, it's grip only tightened around my leg. I curse under my breath. I keep trying and trying but still failed. Finally giving up, I decided to wake him up. I start shaking him carefully.

- Time to wake up... - I say sweetly, trying to hide my annoyance.

- Ugh... - he grunts, holding me tighter.

- Will? Wake up. Come on. - I say, more impatiently this time. Will doesn't moves. I sigh. Now on an annoyed tone, I try again. - Will. Wake up. Now.

- No. - he says.

- So you are awake. - I say, crossing my arms.

- I'm not. - he fake snores.

- Stop joking around and get up. - I say.

- I don't want to. - he responds.

- Why?! - I ask, outraged.

- I'm comfortable. - he holds my leg even tighter.

- Well, I'm not. - I say.

- I don't care. - he says with a smile.

Annoyed, I slap his back as hard as I can, to make it hurt.

- OW! - he quickly gets up and looks at me, confused and mad. - What was that?!

- Well, you didn't want to get up. - I cross my arms and defend myself.

- Why are you so violent?! - he asks, pouting and frowning.

- Because you're annoying. - I say with a smirk.

- You are annoying. I'll be covered in marks because of you! - he complains.

- Consider it a gift. - I say, winking and smirking, while getting up and going to the kitchen.

He follows me, grunting and cursing under his breath. I prepare us the breakfast and place it on the table, where Will was already sitting at. We eat in silence. Will's eyes never left me, but me, on the other side, I refused to look at him. Soon, he softly kicks my leg under the table, making me look at him and raise a brow. He only smiles and continues eating his food. Annoyed, I kick him back, but harder, making him choke on his food. I hold my laugh, since I was drinking my beverage but ended up letting it out and the drink came out of my nose. It was one of the worst sensations. But Will laughed shamelessly.
After cleaning our mess and finishing eating, we separate ways. Will goes to the bathroom to change clothes and I do the same but in my room. I do my daily hygiene in my suite's bathroom and look at myself in the mirror, thinking and overthinking about my life. Soon, I hear a knock on my door and a voice calling for me.