ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ȶաօ

TW: death, murder, strong language.

✷✷✷

The hot sunbeams streamed through the window and warmed my face. The soft bedsheets wrapped my body in it's cushions. I felt so light and relaxed. I turned to the other side, still with my eyes closed. I felt something warm in front of me, which made me nuzzle my face into it like a kitten trying to get warm. It felt so comfortable and nice and...

- Pfft... - I hear a quiet laugh.

What was that. It should be quiet. I start slowly opening my eyes, but due to the open window, it took me a while to get used to the room's lighting. After my blurry vision clear itself, I see a beautiful face on top of mine. Was that an angel...? But... I didn't die. Those eyes were penetrating. That messy hair was cute. Those soft lips were so desirable. What was that? Who was that?

- You're so beautiful... - I said, putting my hand on the angel's face.

- Why, thank you. - the angel said, opening a bright smile. That smile... It was so familiar... It was so... Warm. It could light up a whole room. That smile... It was competing with the sun, it was difficult to tell which one was brighter.

- Who are you, beautiful angel...? - I asked, soon yawning.

- It's me. - he said. - Wake up, ________.

- "Wake up"...? - I blink some times and finally realize who the "angel" was. - Oh, what the fuck!

I push the said angel back and he falls off the bed. Oh my Lord.

- WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! - Will yells.

I couldn't believe. I was all cuddly with him. I called him beautiful. Oh no. Oh no no no no no. I fucked up. Oh shit.

- Why didn't you push me?! - I yell back at him.

- Why would I do that?! - he said, angry.

- Because or else we'll be all cuddly! - I shouted.

- What if I want to cuddle you?! - he shouted back.

What.
He... Wanted to cuddle... With me?

- What? - I said, completely stunned.

- What if I want to cuddle you...? - he repeated, more shyly this time.

- Why would you want that...? - I asked, laughing nervously.

- Because I like being close to you. - he answered honestly. I had never seen his face so serious.

- I... I... - I didn't know how to answer to that.

- Forget it. - he said, getting up and leaving the room.

How... How could he say something like that so easily...
I put a hand on my chest. It was beating fast.
I was embarrassed, happy, confused, and afraid. Afraid because I was sure things would be weird between us now.
I recomposed myself and left the room, making my way to the dinning room.
There, the table was full of food. Cheese, bread, cake, pie, coffee, tea, fruits, everything. My cousin always loved to cook so now she was the one in charge of our food, and I had to say, she knew how to put a table.
Will was already sitting at the table, on the same seat as yesterday. I gulped and sat next to him. He didn't even look at me. He had a serious expression and didn't seem happy at all. I looked down, feeling guilty. Soon, I see a hand putting all the different foods in my plate. It was Will. I looked at him and he had that characteristic warm smile.