ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ֆɨӼ

Happy Valentine's Day ♡

TW: strong language.

✷✷✷

Bip Bip. Bip Bip. Bip-

- Ugh... - I groan.

This was one of the worst nights of sleep I've ever had. So many nightmares... And that eyes stared at me from the door every time I looked. They never disappeared. I get up and look at the door. Finally gone. Ring ring. I hear my phone ringing.

- Hello...? - I answer the phone and say with my tired morning voice.

- Why, good morning, sleeping beauty. - the male voice on the other side of the line says.

- Good morning... - I say, half sleeping.

- How are you feeling, sleepy head? - Mark asks, laughing.

- Fine, I guess. - I yawn. - What about you?

- I'm alright. - he says. - So, what do you think of the game by far?

- I don't know... It's scary and I almost shit myself while playing it. - I groan and he laughs. - But...

- But? - he asks, curious.

- I don't know... It's making me crazy. - I sigh.

- What do you mean? - he asks, worried.

- I've been seeing and hearing things... All because of that game. - I say.

- Oh, _______... Try to ignore it, it'll get better. - He tries to comfort me.

- I hope so, Mark. I do. - I sigh.

- Well, it was a nice chat. But I need to go now. - he says.

- Alright. I also have the stuff to do. Talk to you later. - I say and then hang up.

I sigh and get up. I wasn't ready for another day of nightmares and hallucinations but I had things to do. I change clothes and do my daily routine of hygiene. I go to the kitchen and make my breakfast, soon sitting at the table and enjoying it. I lean back on the chair and take deep breaths, mentally preparing myself for my day. After eating, I put the things in the dishwasher and go back to my room, preparing myself to start my daily Livestream.

- 3... 2... 1... - I start the Livestream. - Good morning everyone!

It was already full. Seeing that so many people like watching me every day makes me happy. It's the highlight of my day. They're all very supportive and loyal, I love my viewers. I smile at the camera.

- How are y'all doing? - I ask happily.

The chat gets full of answers, some good and some bad. I prepare my VR equipment and take deep breaths before putting on my VR headset. There it was. The game that has been tormenting me. After the game loads, I'm at the restaurant-like place. I look to my right and there it is. Two purple eyes staring at me.

- Good morning, thing that has been making me go out of my mind. - I joke to my audience.

Even though they might think I'm just joking around, that bunny has me questioning my sanity. It's not doing good to my mind. I sigh and turn to the monitor with the playable games. I choose FNAF 2, it was time to try a different one. I click Night One since it was the only available night. I find myself at a different local. It was different from the FNAF 1 security office. This one didn't have doors. It had one vent on each side and a big dark corridor in front of me.