ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ֆɛʋɛռȶɛɛռ

TW: cringe content.

✷✷✷

(Your POV)

The next morning, I was pacing around the room nervously. I kept having flashbacks of yesterday night and that was making me red. I couldn't look at Will after hearing what he said. Soon, I hear a knock on the door and I start panicking.

- _______? Are you awake? - Will asks from the other side of the door.

- No! - I say but soon cover my mouth and facepalm. I only hear Will laughing.

- Yes, you are, silly. - he says, chuckling. - Come out, I prepared you breakfast.

- You... You did? - I ask, confused.

- Yup. - he answers proudly.

- Why though? - I ask, getting closer to the door and leaning my head on it.

- Well, you were feeling bad yesterday so I thought it would cheer you up. - he says sweetly, making me secretly melt.

- I... I'll be in the kitchen in a bit. - I say.

- Alright. I'll be waiting for you. - he says before leaving. I sigh.

I quickly change my clothes and try to look tidier than usual. I look at myself in the mirror and smile before rushing out of my bedroom. As I get to the kitchen I see Will sitting at the table and the food... It couldn't be a coincidence.

- Will? - I ask.

- Yes? - he answers with a smile. Making me blush, remembering what he said last night.

- How... How did you know I liked this for breakfast? - I ask. He oddly had prepared my favorite breakfast.

- Oh... I... I saw it on that picture right there and thought you liked it. - he says, pointing to a picture of me when I was little, eating this same breakfast with a big smile. I had completely forgotten I had that picture there... I guess he had been wandering around and seeing all the pictures I have.

- That's... Really kind of you, Will. - I say, smiling as I sit at the table, in front of him.

Will smiles and I put the first bite in my mouth, and God, it was delicious. I could only wonder how could he cook so well when it was literally his first time. As we eat, Will cleans his throat, clearly wanting to say something.

- What are the plans for today, ________? - he asks.

- Well, since our shift is only in the afternoon, I wanted to stop by the local library. - I say, stuffing my mouth with the delicious food.

- Library? - he looks at me. - You read?

- Well, sometimes... I mostly read stories online but someone recommended a book and I'm really interested. - I say, smiling.

- What kind of stuff do you usually read? - he asks, raising a brow. My face immediately gets red and I refuse to answer. A smirk appears on Will's face and he looks at me with a playful gaze. - Oh, _______. I didn't think you were the kind that read that naughty stuff.

- I DON'T! - I get defensive, embarrassed. - You... You got it wrong...

- Then what do you read, hm? - he pinches my nose, laughing.

- Romance. - I mumble.

- Just that? - he raises a brow.

- It's none of your business! - I throw my napkin crumpled into a ball at him, what only makes him laugh more.