ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ʄɨʄȶɛɛռ

TW: strong language. slightly graphic scene at the last POV (author's POV), skip if you want.

✷✷✷

(Your POV)

Getting home, after running as fast as I could through the city, I slam the front door and slide myself down to the floor, leaning my back on the door. I was destroyed. I never thought Nathaniel would do something like that to me. Warm tears run down my cheeks. I couldn't hold it anymore, it was too much. After some time, I feel someone trying to opening the door. Whoever it was, they failed because of me leaning against the door.

- _______? - the familiar voice says.

- Go away! - I shout.

- _______, I live here. - Will says, almost facepalming.

- Fuck... - I curse. He was right. I let him live with me, I can't make him go away.

I get up and let him open the door. He enters the house and closes the front door, soon turning to me. His expression softens when he sees my red puffy eyes and running nose. He quickly grabs me and hugs me, placing a hand on the back of my head and wrapping the other around my waist, keeping me as close as he could.

- You can cry. I'm not going to judge you. - he says.

I relax in his grip and let it all out. I got Mark's suit wet with my tears. Will suddenly started slowly swinging side to side in a very comforting way. He has leaned his head on top of mine. I could hear his heartbeat, it was fast. How odd. This was better than I thought. Being in his arms... It was something else. I should stop pretending to hate him. All he did was treat me well. It's not fair to him. I, then, wrap my arms around him as well. His heartbeat speeds up, making me giggle against his shoulder.

- Don't laugh. - he mumbles. Unfortunately for him, it only made me laugh even more. - What did I just say, _______?

I could only laugh more. He lightly hits my head with his, laughing as well. Soon, my laugh ceases and tears begin to fall again.

- Do you want to talk about it? - he asks. I nod.

He starts walking backwards, towards the sofa, never letting me go. He sat on the couch and sat me next to him, keeping his hand on the back of my head, holding it on his chest.

- Go ahead. - he says, patting my back. I sigh.

- I never thought Nathaniel would do something like that to me... - I say. - He never was that kind of guy... He was loving, caring, sweet, kind... Everything I've ever wanted...

- So what could have happened? - Will asks, trying to hide his anger since I was having a sensitive moment.

- I think I know... - I start. - He used to go out quite a lot with his friends, and they would always drink...

Will stays quiet, just hearing and comforting me. I knew he wasn't happy, but he was hiding it so I wouldn't feel worse. It was very sweet of him.

- He would usually come to my house when he drank... But there were some times he didn't... And those times always made me so worried. - I cry out, holding Will's suit as hard as I could. - I just... Never thought he would do something so... Irresponsible...

I cry a bit more on Will's should, but soon he speaks. His voice a quiet and low whisper..

- How was it? I mean, being with him. - he asks.

- Honestly... It was really good... - I sigh. - We used to have so much fun together... He would come see me everyday... Shower me with affection and... "Love".