ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ɛʟɛʋɛռ

TW: strong language, slight graphic scenes (I'll put a warning when it starts and ends), mention of death.

✷✷✷

After finally arriving, I unlock the door. We quietly enter my house. The only sounds were our footsteps and the door closing and locking. It was dark and dead. I turn the lights on and Will sits on the sofa, turning his head to look at me expectantly. I stare back at him, raising a brow.

- What do you want? - I ask, crossing my arms. He just pats the seat on the sofa next to him.

- Sit here with me. - he says. I hesitantly do that. Soon, he puts his arm behind me, on the top of the sofa. I shift slightly uncomfortable.

- So? - I ask, refusing to look at him.

- "So" what? - he chuckles.

- Why did you want me to sit here? - I ask.

- Well, things are weird and I have no idea why. Let's lift the mood, come on. - he says with a smile. I sigh.

- Alright. - I turn to him. - What are we going to do?

- I have some ideas... - he says with a smirk. - Give me your phone.

- Why? - I ask, suspicious.

- Just give it to me. - he "tsk"s.

I reluctantly give it to him, after unlocking it. He scrolls through the end of the app and enters the navigator. He writes something on the search bar and then turns to me.

- So, this guy is William Afton. - he turns the phone to me, showing me a picture of a weird creepy man. He had psychopath eyes and a scary grin. He was kinda... Ugly... The definition of "creepy old man".

- Well, this guy did not age well. - I joke, making Will laugh.

- He didn't. - Will agrees.

- Are you going to look like this in the future? - I ask, laughing.

- Well, I don't think I'll even get old but if I do... Oh God, I hope I don't look like him. - he says, making me laugh even more.

- Are you hungry? - I ask, trying to stop laughing.

- A bit. - he says, smiling.

- I'll get some snacks and we can watch a movie or something. - I say, getting up and making my way to the kitchen.

- Okay. - Will responds, getting himself comfortable on the sofa.

I open the cabinets and get some snacks for us to eat. I decided to also take some drinks in case we got thirsty. Going back to the living room, I place the things on the coffee table in front of the sofa and sit back next to Will, getting the TV commander and turning it on.

- Is there anything you want to watch? - I ask.

- You can choose. - Will says, getting one of the snacks.

- Alright. But don't complain later. - I say with a smirk and put on my favorite movie.

It was nice to watch such a nice movie again, but Will didn't shut up. He kept making comments and, honestly, he got me laughing sometimes I sigh in relief, he finally got quiet. Soon, I feel an arm being placed behind me, on the sofa. I look at Will, who pretends he doesn't know what's happening. I try to ignore him but I could feel his arm getting closer and closer to me. That was making me nervous. When his arm was going to touch me, I quickly got up.