ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ օռɛ

TW: strong language.

✷✷✷

(Author's POV)

- Dinner's ready! Will, can you call Robin and ________ outside? - Alice says, taking the chicken out of the oven.

- Alright. I'll be back. - He says, making his way out of the house.

He walked outside, looking for the two of you. When he finally found you, he heard one of the worst things he could ever hear.

- I... Like you. No. It's more than that. I... Might love you. - Robin said, confessing their feelings for you.

Will clenched his jaw and closed his hand into a tight fist. He was burning in rage. How dare Robin try to take you away from him. He would not let it pass. He had decided. He would make Robin suffer. No, Robin was a bigger threat than that. He would need to kill Robin, and he wouldn't regret it.
Recomposing himself, he cleans his throat to call your attention. You both turn around and you immediately get up, worried he heard Robin confessing to you.

- Dinner's ready. - he said with a warm smile, which made you instantly relax.

- Alright, let's go eat. - you said happily, already making your way inside, leaving Robin and Will behind.

- Thanks for calling us, Will. - Robin said, walking up to him to get inside but Will stops them and leans to whisper in their ear.

- Be careful. - he said, making Robin confused.

- With what? - Robin asks, laughing. Will steps back and looks at them deeply in their eyes.

- Me. - he said before turning around and leaving Robin there, stunned, as he entered the house.

✷✷✷

(Your POV)

As I entered the lake house, I could already smell the delicious food. I quickly sat at the table and started putting everything in my plate. Will then entered the room and sat next me. He turned to me and lifted his hand, wiping my mouth and sucking on his finger. I immediately blush and turn to the other side to continue eating. He laughs and leans close to me to whisper in my ear.

- You're cute. - he said.

I tried ignoring him, which only made him chuckle amused. I guess he didn't hear Robin confessing to me. If he did, he would be acting weird. He's completely normal... Or maybe... He did hear, but he's not actually interested in me... Maybe he only likes teasing me... No. No overthinking. I shake my thoughts away and focus on savoring the chicken Emma and Alice prepared for dinner.
Soon, Robin also enters the dinning room, looking like they saw a ghost.

- Are you okay? - Emma asks Robin, probably thinking the same as me.

- Yeah, just hungry. - Robin answers, forcing a smile.

They sit at the table and we all eat in an uncomfortable silence, that is, until Will started telling bad dad jokes he found on the internet. It was a nice ice breaker, to be honest. I'm glad he did that.
After dinner, Will and I were in charge of washing the dishes, while Robin was organizing the rooms for all of us sleep and Emma and Alice were cleaning the dining room that got a bit dirty after Alice accidentally breaking her cup. It was a bit silent while we washed the dishes, but it was a comfortable silence.

- Did you have fun today? - Will asks, not looking away from the plate he was scrubbing.

- I guess I did. - I say, yawning.