~6~

December 5th, 2021

"Thank god it's still dark. This could look really bad," Y/n said grabbing Alycia from the back seat and setting her feet down onto the ground. She reaches into her back pocket and bends down as Alycia's eyes roam around. Y/n cuts the rope around Alycia's ankles, standing back up after grabbing a hold of Alycia's left arm and pulling her forward as the green eyed girl realizes where they are.

They enter the building and immediately head for the stairs. Alycia glances at Y/n as they begin climbing the stairs, shocked the girl didn't try the elevators. They've been out ever since Alycia moved into the apartment complex, but why didn't Y/n try it?

They continue up the stairs and surprisingly the two stop at the right floor and head exactly to Alycia's apartments.

"I know you're probably wondering how I know which apartments yours and this and that, but it's not hard to look people up kitten," Y/n says pulling out a key and sticking it into the door, opening up the door. Once it's open, she pushes Alycia in and goes in herself, shutting the door and making sure to lock it. Afterwards, Y/n reaches over to the right flipping on the switch. There Alycia's left with her apartment spotless. Exactly how she had left it. Her eyes flick everywhere taking it all in but feel Y/n tug on her arm dragging her over to the couch and pushing her down.

"If I take that tape off of your mouth, are you going to scream?" Y/n asks keeping a bent over position. Her hands rest on Alycia's knees, looking back and forth between Alycia's beautiful green eyes. Slowly Alycia shakes her head from side to side. "Okay I'm going to trust you, but if you do scream I'm going to kill everyone in this apartment complex. Okay?" Alycia swiftly nods as Y/n reaches up grabbing the edge of the piece of tape, ripping it off. A lingering sting stays against Alycia's mouth afterwards but stays silent as Y/n stands straight up turning around and looking around the room before spotting the loads amount of paper work on the table.

The girl tilts her head, squinting her eyes before reaching forward and grabbing a random stack. One by one her eyes swiftly scan and realize what all of it was.

"Hm, you do know a lot about me then," Y/n says continuing to read page after page.

"I know about the killings. I don't know you," Alycia responds, with annoyance and pain in her voice.

"Well now you get to know me. See it's a win win!" Y/n cheerfully says setting the stack she had and picked up another.

"A win win for you maybe. But for me? You kidnapped me and god only knows if you're actually going to kill me just like all those other people. I mean you didn't even hesitate with that Officer. You straight up killed him with no mercy," Alycia explained tears slipping down her cheeks. Y/n turns around setting the papers down and locking eyes with Alycia. Her head tilts to the side watching the tears fall from the girl's eyes.

"I sense some resentment towards me kitten-"

"Resentment? You're a serial killer. You kidnap and kill people. Of course I have resentment. I'm scared!" Alycia shouts causing Y/n's expression to drop and swiftly move forward, keeping up in Alycia's face. Her hands grab the girl's thighs roughly causing Alycia to wince and look directly into Y/n's eyes.

"You better be careful. You raise your voice again, I'll make sure you don't speak again," Y/n speaks through her teeth. "And a pretty mouth like yours shouldn't not be able to speak. Watch yourself."