1 (Bakugou)

I recently got saved by some classmates from the league of villains. I am greatful for what they did but no one needs to know that.

After that whole situation I started to feel lowly of myself, especially since All Might had to retire. I'm glad Deku was there to knock some sense into me.

Ever since our fight and house arrest our relationship has gotten better. I've also felt better since I apologized for everything that happened between us. Now I can finally move on and become the greatest hero Japan has ever seen.

I look over and I noticed that my squad walking over to my desk. Even though they are a bunch of dumbasses, I'm still glad I met them. They can be annoying 90% of the time, but the other 10% they are pretty chill.

I look around and notice that Deku is the only one not here yet. I wonder what's going on with him. A few minutes later I heard the door slam open and see Aizawa walk in.

"Class quiet down." he said tiredly. You can tell that he looks more stressed than usual. Knowing Deku it's probably has something to do with him.

"Before I start class, I just want to say that Midoriya got hit by a truth quirk. The quirk will wear off by tomorrow. I want you guys all to be respectful and don't invade is boundaries." Aizawa said before glaring at Mina and Hagakure.

Those two girls are the nosiest girls in class. They always want to know peoples secret and spread it around the class. Mina may be a good friend, but you can't trust her with anything.

I see Aizawa signal towards the door and notice Deku walk in nervously. He passed by me and sat in his seat. After when he was seated Aizawa started class immediately.

Class was boring as usual. The material that they teach is easy to learn and the hero course exercises aren't too challenging. I notice some people taking advantage of the truth quirk to ask Deku questions, but the questions aren't to invasive so I should just mind my business.

I was laying in my dorm room and noticed that it was six in the afternoon. I put on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt before heading downstairs to the common room. I went downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for our dumb class bonding night.

I forgot who came up with this dumbass idea to have a fucking bonding night, but no matter how many times I try to skip it I always get dragged out of my dorm. All we do is watch movies and play party games, this is just a waste of time.

I was scrolling through my phone, but I suddenly felt the weight on the couch shift. I look over and I see shitty hair grinning at me.

"Why are you grinning at me like that!" I yelled. I notice that his grin turned into a huge smile.

"Bakugou, you came down without anyone having to drag you out of your room!" he replied to me a little but too cheery.

I groaned in annoyance and went back on my phone. It would've been peaceful, but I have shitty hair chatting away in my ear about workouts and crocs. I give small grunts in response, to show that I at least can hear him. This way he won't bother me for not paying attention.

After a few minutes I notice that everyone was in the common room. I notice that everyone is in small groups chatting about their day.

"Okay guys, let's start our bonding night. What should we do first?" Iida says while chopping his hands. I see a bunch of people deep into thought about what we should do with tonight's hangout.

Raccoon eyes suggests truth or dare, which a lot of people agreed upon. This game is boring since all of the dares are usually childish.

Ten minutes into the game and nothing excited happened. Dunce face got dared to strip to his under wear, pink cheeks had to take a shot of hot sauce, the rest of them aren't even worth remembering.

"Can we change that game, this is fucking boring." I said lazily.

"Bakugou language!" I heard four eyes say from across the room. He's such a stickler for rules. I honestly wonder what he would be like if he was drunk. That would be a sight to see.

"We should ask each other questions, to know more about each other!" Dunce face recommends. This doesn't sound so bad. Still lame, but things might get interesting. The class agree with the suggestion and decide to play the game.

"Kirishima, why do you spike and dye your hair?" Dunce face asked him. I looked over and saw shitty hair was a little uncomfortable.

"Well back in middle school I was unmanly, so I wanted to change. I guess my hair is symbolizing that change, plus I look way better with this hair style." He says with a small smile.

"I can't believe you try to compare our hairstyles. Mine is natural and yours isn't!" I said loudly. He look at me and laughed.

"Bakugou, it's still the slightly the same." he replied. I looked away and scoffed.

"It will never be the same!" I heard the class chuckle, so I suddenly sent them all a glare. They all quieted down and continued the game.

"My turn! Bakugou, who do you think is the most attractive in the class?"

Shitty hair had to ask this stupid question. I look around and take a good look at everyone's faces and sighed. "Icyhot and Deku." I said plainly. I could hear a bunch of gasps around the room. I saw Deku blush at my response. We made eye contact but he quickly looked away. I notice that raccoon eyes was about to say something but I quickly cut her off. "Round face have you ever stolen something?" I asked quickly.

I see round face look down and nod. "I stole some lip gloss and gum from the mall back in middle school." she explained. No one really batted and eye about it.

"Deku-kun. You never really talked about your childhood. Can you tell us what it was like?"

Fuck

I'm going back and fixing all the sleeping and grammar mistakes that I made.