16 (Bakugou)

"Renji, can you take me to the forest. I need to get my things from there."

"Sure let's go." Renji and I got in the car and drove to the forest.

"You want to come see where I lived at?" I asked him.

"Yea, I'm actually kind of interested." When we got to the forest, Renji followed me out the car. We walked through the woods until we made it to my tent. "Did you seriously live like this for over a month?" I looked at Renji who was walking around the area.

"It wasn't that bad. The river was convenient and I made my own training area."

Renji looked at me in disbelief. I broke eye contact and started packing my things. "I could have never lived like this. I commend you for your strong will Little Kat." Renji crouched next to me and started to help me pack my things.

"I guess living like this would be bad for some people, but this was all I had." We finished packing and decided to soak our feet in the river.

"Do you know what job you are going to do next?" I shook my head.

"I should probably start looking. I want to do as much jobs as I can." I pulled out my phone and started to look through the job listings.

"Why do you want to earn money quickly?" I continued to scroll through my phone without looking up towards Renji.

"Because the more money I have saved, the less times I have to go out in the future." I continued to look at jobs until one caught my eye. All I have to do is kill Kai Chisaki. I was already going after him, but now I can get one hundred fifty million from this. I looked at the description and it barely had any information about him. How do they expect people to find him, if they don't give any information? I guess I have to take other jobs and try to get information from those. "Renji I found a job that pays one hundred fifty million, but it barely had any information about the target." Renji looked at me with his eyebrow raised.

"Who is the target?"

"Kai Chisaki"

I notice Renji become tense. "His quirk is really strong, so be careful." I guess Renji is just worried about me.

"I don't know where his base is, so I have to get other jobs first. Thanks for worrying about me though."

We gathered my things from the forest and made our way back the car. We put the things in the trunk and drove off back to my place. "Little Kat, let's celebrate tonight." I looked at him with a confused look.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked. He looked back at me and smirked.

"Let's order pizza, drink alcohol, and watch movies!" he suggested excitedly.

Honestly that doesn't sound too bad. Plus buying my first home does deserve a celebration. "Alright let's do it, but I am going on a mission after." Renji nods and looks back to the front.

Renji pulled up in my driveway and we emptied out the things from the trunk. We put them all in the garage and got back in the car. We drove back to Renji's place and immediately ordered pizza. While we were waiting I decide to look through the jobs. I think I just found one that's not too hard. Let's see what I have to do. As I read through the description I immediately knew that I was going to pick this one. I immediately accepted the job. I started to look for more jobs in the area, so I can earn as much as possible. This one is easy for ten million yen. I accepted the job and closed my phone.

"Alright I accepted two jobs."

"What job are you going to be doing tonight?"

"The first one is fifty million yen. All I have to do is take down this small mafia. The second job is an assassination job for ten million. I have to kill some dude that raped some rich guy's daughter." Renji looked at me and gave me thumbs up.

Renji was about to answer but the doorbell suddenly rang. Renji left me in the room and came back with two pizzas. He set the pizza down and went to the kitchen. After a few minutes I saw him come back with a 6 pack of beer and a bottle of whiskey.

"Jesus Renji, I have two missions tonight." He looked and me and laugh.

"Well I hope your quirk helps you sober up faster." I thought about what he said and facepalmed. I totally forgot about my healing quirk. I'm pretty sure I can't even get drunk unless I deactivate it.

Renji handed me a beer and I gladly accepted. He turned on Attack on Titan and we enjoyed the rest of the day. The laughing, the jokes, the atmosphere was just perfect.

"Renji thank you." I see Renji look at me with his eyes half open. This bastard is probably drunk.

"For whaatt Littllee Katt?" He can't even say his words properly. I sighed and continued.

"For helping me out. I'm glad I'm not going through this change alone." I turned to Renji and see him mumbling while asleep. I guess he didn't hear me, well it's not like that fucker would've remembered anyways.

I got up from the couch and went upstairs. I found a blanket and brought it back down with me. I covered Renji with the blanket and cleaned up the mess we made.

After cleaning I decided it was best to leave. I suited up and left the house ready for my next mission.