8 (Bakugou)

I sprinted my way towards the south side of Mustafasu. This meeting spot isn't too far from where I'm living, so I only had to run thirty minutes.

Before I went inside the warehouse I decided to scout the area. I went around from building to building making sure their wasn't anyone ease dropping in out meeting.

Everything is going fucking perfect. Now I just have to wait for this Giran guy to show up. I guess I have to sit on a crate until this fucker comes.

I've been sitting here for and out twenty minutes when is this fucker going to come. I was sitting here playing with my knife until I hear footsteps approaching the warehouse. It looks like he's finally here.

I watched as three figures entered the warehouse. "Deadpool are you here?" I came out front the shadows and stood in front of the man. "You're late." He looked at me with an apologetic look. I sighed and sat back down on a crate.

"Well Deadpool, what did you want to discuss?" I saw him pull out a lighted and light the cigar in his mouth. Why did people smoke that shits fucking disgusting.

"I've been looking for an information broker and I heard your the best." I replied casually. He stood there for a second and started laughing. Did I say anything funny to make this old man laugh?

"Well I can give you what you want, but i need something in return." He said with a grin.

"Well I need access to the dark web, a tailor to make a costume, a weapon supplier, and someone to make me a valid fake identity. Can you do that?" He pulled out a piece of paper and started to write things down. I'm guessing that's the information I need.

"I wrote down everything you need here. Before I give it to you I need information on Kai Chisaki." I internally grinned, this request is simple.

"Do you want it on paper or do I say it out loud?"

"Out loud is fine." I start to tell him all the information I know about Chisaki. I told him where his main area is, information about the bullets, and about his background. From the look on Giran's face, I can tell the information is good.

"Wow that was some good information, since the information was so good I'll give you a present." I saw Giran whisper something into his bodyguards ear. The bodyguard nodded and walked outside of the warehouse.

"I have to warn you, making a brand new identity is costly. If you tell me your identity I can give it to you for free." Is he serious? I wonder what game he's playing.

"Why do you want to know my identity?" I glared at him through my ski mask. He met the glare and chuckled.

"No need to glare at me like that. I'm just curious about the vigilante who's only been patrolling for two days. Plus in those two days you got information that I've been trying to find out for weeks" I searched the man's eyes to see if he was being genuine. He looks sincere, but, can I really trust this old geezer.

"Come closer and I'll whisper it in your ear. I don't want your other body guard knowing." Giran looked at me and then at his bodyguard. Giran started to walk towards me and his body guard stayed back.

I met Giran half way and put my mouth next to his ear. I whispered my name and quickly pulled away. His face was full of shock, but then he fell in a fit of laughter.

"That hilarious! Now I see why you want a new identity. But if I recall you don't know how to use knives and guns." Giran looked at me with his eyebrows raised. "I have a secret that only four people know. That institution didn't even know this secret." I explained.

"Well I guess that makes sense, but it's kind of funny how you switched sides." What is this bastard saying? I didn't switch sides.

"I didn't switch sides! I'm just in the middle. Also your bodyguard with my gift is back." Giran grinned and turned around. He got the case from his body guard and handed it to me.

I opened up the metal case and was shocked to see the contents of it. There was a brand new laptop and a smartphone. I looked at him with wide eyes. Why is he giving this to me?

"That laptop has access to the dark web. The smart phone also has access to it and it has my number. Don't worry you can't be tracked." Giran gave me a sincere smile before turning around.

"Why are you giving this to me?" Giran looked over his shoulder and met my eyes. He huffed and turned back. "Let's just say it's a gift from me. Plus I know you are struggling with money, so I'm being generous. I hope we can have a nice partnership." Giran waved and walked out of the warehouse.

I looked at the case and smirked. That old bastard might not be so bad. I quickly left the warehouse and headed back to the forest. On the way I stopped a few burglaries and tape attempts from happening. I think the police department might start sending hero's after me.

I made it to the fest and decided to take a nice soak in the river. I tried to relax, but in all honesty I couldn't. I looked up and saw a bright starry sky. It's been over a month since I left. I wonder if anyone is worried about me.

At this point all, I could think about are my next moves. Once I kill, I can't ever go back. Would Deku hate me if I killed someone. More importantly would I hate myself?

I quickly slapped myself in the face to get rid of those dumb thoughts. It doesn't matter if people are worried or what they think, I am in this alone. I say that so confidently but deep down that not how I feel.

I've always told people to leave me alone, but why does this loneliness suddenly feel so suffocating?