14 (Bakugou)

I ran to the front door and kicked it down to the floor. I quickly pul out two of my guns and grinned. "I hope you fuckers are ready to die!" I yelled before running through the hall.

I saw a man with his gun out and I quickly shot him in the head. I looked at his lifeless body fall on the floor and froze. I felt the need to throw up, but I have keep it down.

I ran to the living room and found five guys with their guns drawn. I quickly shot two guys in the head and rolled towards the couch. I quickly popped up and shot the guy standing by the lamp. I saw his brain matter splatter against the wall. Jesus this is fucking gross.

I hopped over the couch and shot the two remaining guys by the television. I quickly ran out of the living room and made my way to the kitchen. On the way there I was met with three other members. "Argh!" I felt a bullet go through my forearm. I quickly shot the three guys and hid by the kitchen counter.

I looked at my forearm and saw the hole in my arm regenerate and close up. I can see the threads of the suit slowly repair themselves. That tailor definitely should've became a support hero.

I reloaded both of my guns and made my way upstairs. I quickly ran up the stairs and shot two guys that were peaking around the corner. While I was running I saw another person pop out from around the corner and started shooting. I quickly crouched and threw one of my knives lodging it into his neck causing him to bleed out on the floor. I stepped through puddles of blood and took out the knife sticking out of the man's neck. God the stench of blood is fucking disgusting. I don't get how that damn vampire from the league of villains is obsessed with this stuff.

I put my guns in the holster and decided to pull out my swords. I ran room to room cutting down everyone in sight. I look down at my suit and noticed that I was drenched in blood. Renji is going to hate me for getting his house dirty later.

I was about to enter the next room, but I suddenly felt pain in my calf and fell to the floor. "Bastard are you ready to die?" I turn around and see the boss standing behind me.

"You fucker. I'll get you back for this." I quickly pull out my gun and shot him in the dick.

"AHHH!"

I laughed at him while he was screaming in pain while holding his crotch. "That's what you get bastard. At this point I could feel the bullet slowly get pushed out of my calf while the wound is healing.

I look down and I can see the man still screaming in pain. "W-Why the fuck did you shoot me in the dick!" I looked at the man and groaned.

"Why are all men so annoying!" I looked around and saw all the dead bodies on the floor. "Actually I was wrong, not all men are annoying, some of them are just dead."

The man looked at me with wide eyes and started to mutter something under his breath. I take out one of my knives and walked over to the man. "I don't know who you pissed off, but thanks for letting me kill you for a hundred million." I smiled under my mask and slit his throat. The blood from his throat spayed onto my mask, before slowly seeping out of his neck.

I took out my phone and took a picture of the mafia boss's dead body. I went onto the job listing and sent proof of the kill. I looked at my phone and sighed. I got fucking blood smeared on my phone screen.

Before anyone comes I quickly gather my weapons and left the scene. I ran to the woods and headed back towards Renji's house. I did catch some criminals on the way back. The look on their faces after seeing me covered in blood gave me a good laugh.

I made it Renji's place and noticed that it was five in the morning. I started to pic the lock to his front door. When I opened the door I was met with a gun barrel to my forehead. "Little Kat next time tell me that you are coming back." I pushed past him and went inside.

"I thought you were asleep asshole." I replied with slight anger.

"Go take off your suit and put it in the washer. Also if you get blood on my floor make sure to clean it." I heard Renji say before I went to the washroom. I took of my suit and threw them in the wash. I walk out of the washroom in my underwear and went to get my cloths from earlier. When I walked into the living room a pair of cloths were thrown into my face. I take the cloths blocking my face and saw Renji in front of me. "Go take a shower and put those on. Tell me about you mission when you're done."

I went upstairs to the bathroom and locked the door. I stared at myself in the mirror and started to think about the mission. I could feel the vomit pushing its way up to my throat. I immediately went to the toilet and let everything out. I guess I wasn't holding up as much as I thought I was. I chuckled and went into the shower.

I stood under the water letting the hot of stream of water redden my skin. I killed over twenty people today. My dream of being a hero is official gone and there's no going back.