17(Bakugou)

I looked at the addresses and noticed that these jobs were far away. I won't be back until morning. I need Renji to teach me how to drive as soon as fucking possible.

Honestly jumping from roof to roof will never get old, but sometimes I'm too lazy to do this shit. Maybe I should've just stayed home and relaxed. This is going to be my first assassination job and I'm glad Renji is letting me test out this new sniper he got. After a few hours, I finally made it to the property of the target. All I have to do is assassinate him, so this will be pretty easy.

I travel through the forest and used the sniper scope to find a good angle to shoot at. This would be so much easier if I knew what room he was in, but too bad nothing in this job comes easy. After about thirty minutes of circling the property, I saw a man that looked like the one in the photo. I climbed the tree next to me and took the sniper out of the case. I attached the scope and turned of the safety.

I looked through the scope and saw the man was sleeping next to a women. It's clear that both of them just had sex, since they are both naked. I hope you had a nice time because I have to end your life. I lined up the shot and pulled the trigger. The bullet broke the window and he was shoot in the head. The women jumped from the bed and screamed. You could see blood splattered all over her figure. I saw her pull out her phone and I quickly packed up the gun. I guess it's time to go to the next job.

I ran out of the woods and quickly made my way to the next target. I looked at my watch and noticed it was two in the morning. The base of the mafia is thirty minutes away. If everything goes well I should be back home before sunrise. I was starting to notice that there are barely any hero's patrolling at this hour. I've ran in a few pros but they were D-listers that no one knows about. Eraserhead was the only hero that actually put up a decent fight, even though our fight was completely one-sided in my favor.

After about thirty minutes of traveling I was standing in front of traditional Japanese style home. I hopped over the stone wall and made my way to the main house. There were many people with tattoos walking around with guns on their hip. I want to start shooting, but I haven't even confirmed if this is the place or not. I started to hear voices approaching so I hid in a bush next to me. I look through the bush and see the leader of the mafia talking to some tall burly man. Well I guess I have the right place.

I pull out my pistol and started shooting. I shot the burly man in the head causing him to immediately fall. The mafia lord pull out his gun and started to shoot back. He hit me in my shoulder causing me to tense slightly. I shot back and the bullet went through his neck. I watched as blood started to flow out of his neck while the man gasps for air.

I heard more voices approach, so I pulled out my submachine gun and started to shoot everyone that came at me. These bastards got good fucking aim. I got fucking shot ten times, granted it's my fault for not positioning my self better. I searched the property to see if I killed everyone. I notice that there was no one left, so I went back to the boss and took a picture of his dead body and sent it to the contractor for proof.

I left the property and made my way back to Renji's place. Once I got there I noticed that it was almost five in the morning. I quickly took off my suit and put in the washer. I take the sniper and put it with the rest of my weapons. I think I'm going to buy this with the money I just earned.

After I set everything down, I went upstairs and took a shower. After my shower I went downstairs and made breakfast. While I was making breakfast I started to look for future jobs. The more jobs I take, the more money I get. Plus, getting jobs close to each other makes everything so much easier.

By the time I finished, the payment for the two jobs I did were already in my bank account. I smirked at the amount of money in my account. I should go buy an expensive watch and a suit. I might need those for a special occasion. I also need to go cloths shopping, since I don't have many cloths in my closet.

I wanted to leave now, but I know I'm going to need Renji to drive me to the mall. I decided to sit on the couch and watch tv until he was here. After a few hours of watching tv I heard Renji walk down the stairs. I looked back at him and he looked horrible. "Jeez you look like shit."

He grumbled at me and walked to the kitchen. "I should've never drank all that alcohol." he said tiredly. I stood behind him and sighed. I went to the cabinet and started to make him some coffee.

"Renji I need you help buying furniture and cloths for my house." I said to him. It was obvious that he didn't want to help, but I am going to abuse my little brother privileges.

"Fine"

We spent that day buying cloths and ordering furniture that I need for the house. A few days passed and the house is fully furnished and my closet is filled with cloths that I need.

I think I am finally getting my life back on track.