44 (Bakugou)

It's Monday morning, the day that I have to move into the dorms. I ended up buying gaming systems, liquor, and some weed. I'm not that big on smoking, but sometimes it is a good for relaxing.

"Kat the moving truck is here!" Yosuke yelled from the living room.

I finished packing the last of the boxes and headed to the living room. I see Renji and Yosuke sitting on the couch playing with the kids. "Thank you guys for helping me move."

"You're my little brother, so helping you is a given." Renji says to me. I smiled at him and started to pack the things in the truck. Once we finished packing, we drove to UA.

"I never got to see UA in person before. I hope it's as awesome as it sounds." Yosuke says excitedly.

"It is cool the first time you see it, but after that it's pretty normal." I plainly said.

After about half and hour, we are no in front of UA. I remember the first time I stepped on this campus for the entrance exams. I was a prick at the time, but being here changed me a lot.

"This place is huge!" Yosuke says while looking out the window.

"Dad this place looks awesome!" Hiro cheered.

I look over at Eri and saw her eyes sparkling at the big building. "That was the main building, the dorms are down the street." I said. We drove for a couple more minutes until we reached the front of the dorms to see Aizawa standing there.

We walked towards him with our boxes in hand. "Bakugou, here is the key card to use to get to your floor. You also don't have to come to class today." he told us before walking away.

"That guys looks super depressed." Renji whispered.

"Yea it looks like he hasn't sleeper in days." Yosuke responded,

"Shut up and let's unpack." We went inside and went towards the elevator.

"Kat are we allowed to visit on weekends?" Yosuke asked.

"I would have to ask permission, but either way I can leave campus on weekends." The elevator door opened to the top floor revealing a nice apartment style area.

"This place is kind of like your place, but all on one floor." Renji said in awe.

There were five bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, kitchen, and a room to keep my lethal weapons. They really outdid them selves. "Let's split up the rooms, so we can get this done faster." Everyone nodded and plot up to different rooms.

I went over to the guest room and unpacked spare cloths for people just incase they spend the night. Yosuke was dealing with Hiro's room, while Renji was dealing with Eri's.

I went over to Kurena's rooms and started to set up all her things that she needed. There was already a crib set up in her room. Thank God for that. After finishing her room I set her in the crib to sleep.

At this point Yosuke and Hiro were done with the other kid's room and started to deal with Kuro's litter box and my lethal weapons.

I went to my room and quickly unpacked everything in the drawers. I got my stash of weed and wraps and put them in a safe, so the kids can't into it. The safe also has spare cash and other important things I don't want people getting into.

I went to the living room and saw that Yosuke and Renji were setting up the new consoles I bought. "What else is there to unpack?" I asked.

"The only thing left are the groceries and alcohol. We didn't know how you wanted organize those things, so we left it for you." Yosuke responds before sinking back into the couch.

I went over towards the kitchen and pack up the meats and vegetables. In the cabinets, I arranged  the bowls and seasonings to my liking. I put the alcohol, on the tallest selves to make sure the kids don't get into it. I put some beer cans in the fridge, just incase ai need to a quick drink. The kids know not to touch it, so it should be fine.

"Finally done." I said while flopping in the couch.  I look at the time and realized that school will be over soon. "You guys should leave."

I saw Renji look at his watch and nodded. "Your classmates will be back soon."

"Dad, can't they stay longer?" Eri whined.

"Sooty squirt, but it's time for me and Renji to go." Yousuke ruffled their hair and walked towards the door. Both Renji and Yosuke said their goodbyes and left the dorms.

The kids and I spent hours watching movies on the tv. "Kids I have something to talk to you guys about." I paused the tv and the kids looked at me.  "You guys will be spending lunch in Nezu's office." I said. They looked at me with sad expressions.

"Why can't we eat lunch with you?" Eri asked me. It's clear that she's sad about my arrangement. I just don't want them to get hurt by my actions.

"Well a lot of people don't like me and I don't want you guys to get hurt because of it. I promise it won't be forever, you just have to wait until I make some friends." I explained. They looked at me for a second and nodded. I can't let my kids get hurt or see me in a pathetic state.

The kids went to bed leaving me alone in the living room. I turned on my playstation and decided to play some Call of Duty.

"Good Morning Dad." I look behind me and I see Eri dressed for school. I looked at the time and quickly made breakfast. I can't believe I stayed up all night playing the game.

I made breakfast for us and filled up Kuro's food bowl. I woke up Kurena and got her dressed and ready for the day. I put on my uniform and headed back to the living room.

I look at the time and notice that class started thirty minutes ago. I pick up Kurena and put her in the stroller with some of her necessities. "Guys it's time to go!" Eri and Hiro got up from the couch and walked side by side with me to UA.

We entered the building and walked through the empty hallways. Jeez this brings back memories. Eri and Hiro are walking hand in hand talking talking about how excited they are. It's their dream to attend UA, so I'm glad they get to experience this.

I walked into Nezu's office and the kids came in behind me. "Good Morning Bakugou. You can leave the kids here and head to your class." he told me.

"Bye kids I'll you later." I said before giving them each a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"Bye dad!" I handed them their lunches and left the office.

I made my way down the familiar hallways and stood in front of a giant door. A door that was too familiar. I took a deep breath and slid the door open.

I just hope I can get through this day as peacefully as possible.