32(Bakugou)

"He what!" I yelled out. I grabbed auntie's hand and pulled her into the house. I released her hand and she walked over to the couch. "Explain everything." I said in a slightly cold tone.

"I got a call from UA saying that Izuku woke up from his coma, but he immediately ran away. Apparently he got his hero suit and left letters for everyone. They told me the letters stated that the villains were after him, but no one knows why." she explains to me.

I sat there quietly taking in all the information she gave me. It obvious that the villains are after One for All, but she doesn't need to know that. This nerd is always making people worry. Why would he run away and not ask for help, especially when he is the person who always preaches about teamwork.

"Auntie I'll try my best to find him. I will also try to get him to go back to UA, but doing that may include me having to turn myself in. If that happens I want you to take care of the kids and have the house." I explained to her.

I see her eyes go wide, but then she looks down. "Katsuki I don't want to ruin your life that you made for yourself." she said with tears streaming down her face.

I looked at her sadly and sighed. "I already caused you and Deku ten years worth of pain and sadness. It is my turn to make a sacrifice." I stated. By the tone of my voice she could tell that I was set on this. This means I have to go back to patrolling every night. "Auntie I'm going to need to patrol every night until I find him. Can you move back in and make sure nothing happens to the kids while I'm asleep?" I asked.

"I would love too. Plus I kind of miss seeing my grandbabies everyday." she says happily.

I look at the time and see that it's eight o'clock. I get up and make dinner for the family. Auntie told the kids that she was moving back in for a while and they were obviously excited about it.

When dinner was over, Hiro stayed back to help me wash the dishes. "Hiro, can I talk to you about something important." I said sadly. I honestly don't want to have this conversation, but I think it's for the best.

"What is it dad?" I looked down at him and he was staring at me intensively.

I looked back at the dishes and sighed. "Things are getting complicated and stuff might change in the future." I looked at Hiro, but he just tilted his head in confusion. "To make a long story short, Deku is out of the coma, but he ran away to fight the villains on his own. Auntie is worried and I am going to try and bring him back. Doing that might get me in jail or UA will force me to come back. Which means the I might not be able to take care of you anymore." I explained.

Hiro didn't have any expression on his face. After a few seconds I see his face go through many different emotions. " Then who is going to take care of us?" he said with tears in his eyes.

"I think auntie will take care of you guys. But things might not get to that point. UA might let me take care of you guys and give us our on dorm." I said with a happy tone.

Hiro stared at the floor, before looking at me with a teary smile. "I don't care where we are as long as you are the one taking care of us." I stood there shocked for a second, but smiled and ruffled his hair.

"I'm glad that you feel that way. I'll try my best to make sure I continue being your dad." I declared with my first in the air.

Hiro looked at me and laughed. "Ew you're so corny." I stood there offended, but ended up joining in on his laughter. We finished the dishes and joined auntie, Eri, and Kurena on the couch.

Once nine thirty hit the kids were already asleep. I took them upstairs and tucked them into bed. I went back downstairs and sat next to auntie. "Katsuki are you sure you want to risk your new life by doing this?" she asked.

"Yes I'm positive." I said with no hesitation. She sighed and continued to look at the tv. "I should get ready." I got off the couch and headed towards the basement. I put in the code and walked into the room. I suited up and went back upstairs.

When I went upstairs I noticed auntie staring at me. I just realized that she never saw me in my costume. "I totally forgot that you haven't seen me in my costume. I'm sorry that I made you uncomfortable." I said nervously.

"I'm not uncomfortable, I'm just surprised. I didn't know you had so many weapons on you." she states. I chuckled nervously while rubbing the back on my neck.

"Yea anyways I should get going, bye!" I quickly blurted out and ran out the door. I didn't want her to see me like that. Jesus I'm an idiot. All these weapons could've scared her off.

I made it to a rooftop in Mustafasu and perked up on the edge. I calmed my mind and started to get serious.

"Deku I'll find you even if it's the last thing I'll do."