55(Bakugou)

It has been a week since the news about the next war was announced. Everyone started training harder than they used to. This kind of shows that they weren't giving their all before, but the good thing is that they are trying to reach their full potential.

Aizawa was teaching class, but he got interrupted by the intercom. "Katsuki Bakugou, you are needed in All Mights office." Nezu said over the intercom.

Aizawa looked at me and signaled for me to go. I felt the gazes from my class, but I ignored them and left the room. I walk through the quiet hallways until I'm in front of All Mights office door. I wonder what he wants.

I walked inside to see All Might and a guy in a suit sitting there. The man gets up and walks towards me. "I'm Agent Tanaka, Snipe told me you wanted to speak to me." he said while holding out his hand.

I shook his hand and sat down on the couch. "Why aren't we in Snipes office?" I asked questionably.

"He was busy, so we decided it would be good to meet here since All Might also knows about the things the commissions does." he explains.

I see All Might get up and walk towards the door. "All Might you are staying here since I need to talk to you and Deku after this." I said in a cold tone. He looked at me and back at the agent. He put his head down and came back over towards us.

He gets out a pen and paper and looks at me. "Alright Mr.Bakugou what did you want to speak about?" Agent Tanaka asks me.

"I want permission to kill in the war. I also wasn't to be payed for fighting in this war." I state plainly. All Might choked on his tea and the agent gave me a weird look.

"I can give you the clearance to kill, but I don't know about being able to get you payment. Is there a reason why you want payment?" he asked with a slightly angry tone.

"You are having kids fight in a war, without telling us if it optional or not. That fact alone is bad enough, I also don't even want to be a hero I am fine being a mercenary for the commission, but that means I would need payment." I explained.

He got quiet and started to write things down in his notebook. All Might sat there and listened to everything intently. Tanaka finished writing in his book and looked back up at me. "How much money do you want?" he asks with an annoyed tone.

"1 Billion yen." I saw his eyes widen and All Might was about to intervene. "Before you say anything let me explain. The reason I want such a high amount is because of the face that after this war, most people on both sides will die. Hero work may go out of business and I am going to need to have money for me and my family to fall back on." I explained.

"I guess Young Bakugou does make a point." All Might said.

Agent Tanaka stared at me and sighed. "I have to talk to my higher ups about this. If that's all then I'll take my leave." Agent Tanaka bowed and walked out the door.

"Young Bakugou making demands like that were bold, aren't you afraid that they'll threaten your family?" All Might asks me in worry.

I laughed at his question. I think he forgot about my quirk. "If they tried to do that, I would suit up and storm the HPSC and kill every single worker inside." I said coldly while releasing my blood lust to an extreme level.

I could see the sweat start to form on All Mights forehead. I calmed down and stoped releasing my bloodlust. "You should call Deku down here." I said while pulling out my phone.

"R-Right." All Might called Nezu to make the announcement. After a couple minutes Deku walked into the office.

"Why was I called here?" he said while walking over and taking a seat next to me.

"I want to tell you guys my plan for the war. It guarantees All for One and Shigaraki's death." I said.

"Do you really have such a good plan?" All Might asks skeptically.

I nodded and started to explain my plan. I was watching their facial expressions and they could tell that it was a hit or miss plan. I personally think that it could go in our favor if done correctly.

"Kacchan what if something bad happens to you. What will happen to the kids?" Deku asks with concern.

"I am sending our family and possibly our friends to American while the war goes on. You don't have to worry about me getting hurt since I'm immortal. My plan is our best bet." I said with seriousness.

"It is a good plan, but what if something goes wrong. They could teleport you away with Kurugiri." All Might explains.

"If they warp me away, I'll kill every villain in my path until I get back to the main fight." I said coldly.

"I will relay your plan to Nezu and see what he thinks." All Might says. "In the mean time, you should spend more time training with each other to get used to each other's movements." He says while getting up.

"Yes Sir." Deku says

"Sure whatever." I replied plainly.

All Might leaves the room and leaves Deku and I inside there alone. I looked over towards Deku to see tears in his eyes. "Deku why the hell are you crying?"

"What if our classmates die?" I watch as small tears roll down his face.

"I want to try to comfort you but I cant. I don't have as much attachment to them as you do. I also have a completely different midnsdt than you. In my opinion all of you guys decided to fight in war, and not everyone is able to make it alive. Going on patrol as a hero could mean death. That is the life you guys are training for, so if someone dies I guess it's sad, but you will have to continue moving." I said with no emotion.

I wish I could comfort him, but this isn't my specialty. I'm only worried about losing Deku, but I'm going to be by his side to protect him. The others will just have to be stronger and fend off for themselves.

"Kacchan you're right. Being a hero, doesn't mean you'll always come back alive. All I can do is hope for the best and believe in our friends." he says with determination.

"They aren't my friends." I said while pulling him into a side hug. Deku buried his head into my side and hummed.

I will always protect you.