50 (Bakugou)

It has been a week since I attended UA. The kids got closer to Neito and the other, which was good. The class still hates me for the bullying and now for taking Deku away from pink cheeks. Being the most hated get tiring.

I decided to hold off hanging out with my friends, until the kids are with their grandparents. We wouldn't be able to do much with them there since it wouldn't be a good environment for them.

"Class today we will be talking about hero ethics and then we will move onto sparring." Aizawa said. "Okay first let's talk about right and wrong. Do you think that hero's should be allowed to kill villains?" he asked.

The class started to whisper amongst themselves. "Sensei I don't think they should be allowed to kill." Momo says. 

"Who agrees with her?" the teacher asks. Everyone in the class except me raises their hand. "Bakugou why do you disagree with her?"

"I believe that the world would be safer if certain villains were dead." I stated.

"Well onviousky a murderer like you would think that." Kirishima says.

"Quiet" he said while looking at Kirishima. "Elaborate." Aizawa said while looking at me.

"We'll look at All for One. He is a super villain that has been terrorizing the world for 200 years. All Might defeated him and put him in jail, but now he escaped. If All Might would've killed him then we wouldn't have to worry about his future plans. Plus it's down right stupid not to kill the most terrifying villain to ever exist." I explained

"If Snipe would've killed Shigaraki at USJ, then the war that you guys fought in never would've happened. If that war never happened then all the civilians and hero's that died would've still been alive. Therefore all those deaths are the cause of hero's trying to be righteous and walk the right path, but fail to truly protect people." I added.

"You can't blame the hero's for what happened!" Iida yelled.

"It isn't the hero's fault that Ms.Midnight died!" Mina said with tears in her eyes.

"I can blame whoever I want. It's simple cause and effect. They didn't stop the threat, so the threat came back and did more damage. You should grow up and see the world as it actually is." I said coldly.

"What Bakugou said has some truth to it. He is right that society would be safer if we killed those big time villains." Aizawa's starts. "But society probably won't trust hero's if we started to kill villains." he explains.

He is right, society might not like hero's if they become killers. I personally wouldn't care if a hero killed someone, as long as they deserve it.

"Now that we talked about that, it's time for sparring. Go to the locker room and get changed." Everyone left the class and headed to the locker room.

I made my way to Nezu's office wanting to get Hiro to watch. I walked inside the office and saw them doing school work. "Bakugou what brings you here?"

"Well I was seeing if Hiro and Eri can come watch my class spar." I told him.

"Mr.Nezu can we please go?" Hiro asked.

Nezu looked at their work and nodded. "Sure you guys can go."

"Yay!" both of the cheer. I put Kurena in her stroller and the kids followed behind me. I walked to the gym and went over to Aizawa.

"Nezu said that they can watch us train. I'll be back." I gave Aizawa the kids and went to change. When I got in the locker room almost everyone was done changing. I quickly took of my uniform and put on my gym cloths.

I went over towards Deku and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Hey babe."

"Hi Kacchan. Why did you come in the locker room so late?" he asked.

"I went to go get the kids. They are going to watch us spar." I replied.

"Alright well let's go." He said before grabbing my hand and dragging me out the locker room. We got there and stood next to our classmates.

"Sensei, why are those kids here?" Iida asks

"Nezu is allowing them to watch, so stop asking questions." he replied.

"That girl Eri will become a fine young women when she grows up." I think everyone other than sensei and the kids heard what Mineta just said.

Once I heard those words come out his mouth, the flood gates opened. All my bloodlust and killing intent leaked out as I made my ways towards him. I picked him up and grabbed him by his throat. "What did you just say about my daughter?"

He didn't respond to me, all he did was look at me in fear while jumbling up his words. "Cat got your tongue?" I asked coldly.

"Dad, stop. I heard what he said and as her brother I should be the one to handle it." I look over towards Hiro and pull back my bloodlust.

"Okay fine." I dropped the pervert and walked over back towards Deku.

"Mr.Aizawa can I fight that pervert?" Hiro asked. Aizawa look at me for approval and I nodded. Hiro smiled and made his way over to the grape.

"Hey you pervert. I don't like how you talked about my big sister, so I have to make you pay!" Hiro yelled.

Everyone just watched the six year old scold the hero in training. I pulled out my phone and started recording.

"Mineta you will be fighting against Hiroto, so step on the mat." Aizawa said. Mineta tried to refuse, but I glared at him causing him to stop.

"I don't want to fight a little kid." he says.

"Dad has been training me, so I know I can take you on." Hiro says with confidence.

"Alright both of you may begin."

Mineta starts to run towards Hiro and throws a punch to the face. Hiro dodges and counterattacks with a kick in Mineta's side. After that kick, Hiro followed up with a knee in the stomach and a punch to the face.

Mineta created some distance and got back into stance. Hiro rushed at Mineta and started to throw punches at him. Mineta tried his best dodging but he still got hit.

Anytime Mineta would attack, Hiro would always dodge and counter attack. After five minutes Hiro was profusely sweating with Mineta pinned under him.

"Hiro wins! Also Mineta you are expelled for being a disgusting pervert. Pack up your bags and leave UA." Aizawa states.

"Dad I did it." Hiro says with shaky breaths. I smile and run over towards him. I pick him up and carry him over too the bleachers.

"You did a great job. I'm so fucking proud of you." I said while giving him a drink of water. "I'm glad that you defended your sister like a man."

Hiro just smiled and me with tears in his eyes. "I'm not weak anymore. I'm finally strong and can protect people." I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Take a nap to replenish your energy." he nods and drifts off to sleep. I walk back over to the class and they are giving me mixed looks.

"Bakugou what are you teaching that kid?" Aizawa asks.

"Nothing much. I just slowly taught him the basics of hand to hand and sword play." I said plainly.

"A kid shouldn't be training, that's abuse!" Mina screams.

"My children asked me to train them so they can defend themselves. They felt weak because of their pasts and they want to get stronger to defend each other. So don't come and say I am abusing them." I replied angrily.

"Kacchan is right. The training he puts them trough isn't hard, but since he focuses on perfection it is easier for them to grasp the concepts." Deku says.

The class looks at Deku skeptically but nods in the end. "Alright let's continue class."

"Yes Sensei!"