45(Bakugou)

I walked inside the classroom and stood in front of the class. The class started staring at me in shock, while whispering the the others.

"Class quiet down!" Aizawa yelled. The class immediately shut up and started to stare at the front. "Nezu decide to create a villain rehab program, to try to get young villains and vigilantes on the right track." Aizawa said before looking at me. "Introduce yourself."

"You already know my name. I don't have my explosion quirk anymore, for reasons that isn't any of your business. My vigilante name is also none of your business." I said plainly.

I could fe Aizawa's glare piercing the side of my head. "Bakugou tell them you vigilante name and kill." he demanded.

"A killer and a bully shouldn't have the opportunity to become a hero!" Iida said while glaring at me.

Four eyes is so fucking annoying. He still has the same stick up his ass from a year ago. "I'm not going to be judged by someone who tried to commit murder and failed. If you are going to get revenge at least be successful at it." I responded. The look on his face was priceless. I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle under my breath.

"Bakugou stop playing games so I can start class again!" Aizawa yelled.

I sighed in annoyance and looked back at the class. "My name is Deadpool and I don't know my kill count because I killed too many for me to remember." Before anyone else said anything, I calmly walked back to my old desk and sat down.

"Now that we got that out of the way, let's resume class." Aizawa started to go on about hero ethics. I don't know why I need to learn these things, since it's pointless. I am a killer and I will never have the typical hero mind set anymore.

The first half of classes were boring. I caught my classmates looking at me many times, but I chose to ignore it. I was about to leave class for lunch but I got stopped by my class.

"Bakugou what are you even doing here?" Kirishima asked me. This man used to be my best friend, but now he's nothing to me. I honestly don't even want to spend my time on these extras.

"I don't to tell you anything, now move so I can go to the cafeteria." I replied slightly annoyed.

"I see you still have that villain personality." I turn around and see Todoroki behind me. He's the one person I truly hate in this class. I've hated him ever since the sport festival. The damn bastard always gets in my nerves.

"I see you still have no personality. I thought finding out your brother was alive would've lit a spark under you, but I guess not." I retorted with a smirk. The anger on his face was clear. "Now if you will excuse me, I have to get my lunch." I walked towards the door and forcefully moved Kirishima from the entrance.

I walked through with many on lookers staring at me whispering to their friends. Being the main attractions is tiring. I'm honestly glad that I didn't bring the kids into this.

I walked in the cafeteria and it suddenly got quiet. I notice everyone staring at me, but I just kept walking. I found an empty table and sat down. I pulled out my bento and began to eat. I was enjoying my meal, but my peacefulness never lasts.

"Can you move? Me and my friends always sit here." I look up to see the Copycat from 1-B. I don't have the energy to deal with him at the moment.

"It's either you sit at the empty seats around me or find a new table, because I was here first." I replied. I heard him sigh and he sat down.

"You need to hurry up and become friends with your class again, so I can have this table for myself." He said to me plainly.

"Well I guess we will be lunch buddies from now on, because I don't plan on becoming friends with them." I said while scrolling on my phone.

"Monoma leave him alone. We don't even know everything that happened." I look over and saw eyebags sitting with Monoma. Eyebags looked at me and frowned. "If I'm being honest, I don't particularly like you because I used to get bullied a lot. But the situation is none of my business. I'm not going to judge you, especially since I don't know you." he added.

I scoffed at his statement. "I don't really care what people think about me. I was enjoying the new life I made for myself, so hate me or like me I really don't care." I replied. The table was quiet but suddenly Copycat started to laugh.

"I always liked you Bakugou. You were strong and didn't care about what people thought." he said while laughing. I looked at him weirdly. What the hell is he getting at? "Let's be friends." he held his hand out towards me.

All of his friends look at him in shock. "Monoma you know he is in class 1-A right?" I look to see some black haired extra with a bandana on his forehead.

"Yea I know that, but now that his class hates him and he hates them back, he technically isn't apart of the class anymore." he explained.

"I think you guys are forgetting something." eyebags spoke up. Everyone looked at him with confusion. "How is he even back at UA?" Now everyone attention got turned onto me.

"I am here for villain rehabilitation to set me back on the hero path. It was either this or go to jail and lose the life I built up for this, so I took the obvious option." Everyone looked at me in understanding.

"I would ask for kore details, but I really don't care." Eyebags said tiredly. I wonder why he never sleeps. Could be nightmares of his trauma keeping him up. I wonder if Deku has those nightmares.

"Anyways, Bakugou Katsuki I want to be friends." Monoma held out his hand. I stared at his hand and took it. He grinned at me and I of course grinned back.

This was the start of a weird friendship.