2 (Bakugou)

Why the hell did she have to ask him that. Deku and I immediately make eye contact. I can tell that he is panicking, but there is nothing I can do to stop it. Hopefully things don't go south.

"Well everything was fine other than when I got bullied my Kacchan and his friends." I see Deku quickly cover his mouth with his hands regretting what he said.

I heard a bunch of whispers around me and people giving me side glances. I notice round face and she looked at me with an angered look. She slowly walked up to me and I felt her hand connect to my cheek.

"What the hell your problem!?" I yelled angrily.  She continued to glare at me angrily.

"You're the one with a problem! What did Deku-kun even do to deserve to be bullied!" she yelled with anger

I had nothing to say. She was right, he did nothing wrong. I know I'm an asshole, but I already apologize and we are trying to make our relationship better.

"Iida what's going on? Why did you wake me up and called me here?" I look over to the where the familiar voice came from. I saw Aizawa standing in the doorway with an angry look on his face.

"Sensei, we were playing a game an-" Four eyes got cut off by Aizawa groaning.

"Iida, get to the point." he said tiredly.

We found out the Bakugou used to bully Midoriya." Iida replied.

Aizawa froze and looked at me with a glare. "Everyone go to your rooms. Bakugou we will talk about this later." he said before taking out his phone and walking out of the dorm building.

Everyone in the room glared at me once before leaving the common room. I looked at shitty hair and he just turned his head away from me. I noticed Deku tearing up muttering apologies. That nerd always blames everything on himself, for something he can't control.

I walked up to him and ruffled his hair. I leaned next to his ear and whispered, "Nerd it isn't your fault. I should've never bullied you in the first place, but I'm glad you never gave up on me." I straighten out my shoulders and headed back to my room.

I locked my door and flopped onto my bed. I looked at the time and it was a little under seven. I wonder what's going on happen to me now. Will I get expelled? I rather them put me in anger management.

My mind was being filled with a bunch of possibilities of what could happen, but deep down I know that this isn't going to turn in my favor.

After seeing the looks on everyone faces, I could tell that no one except Deku had my back. I looked at the clock and notice that an hour passed. I turned of my phone and closed my eyes.

I was about to fall asleep, but I got woken up by a knock on the door. I wonder who came to bother me. I got out of bed and opened the door. I saw All Might, Aizawa, and Nezu sitting in his capture scarf.

"Bakugou can we come in, we need to talk." I left the door open and sat on my bed. The teachers looked at each other, but ended up walking in behind me.

"Do you know why we're here?" Nezu asked me.

"It's obviously about me bullying Deku." I said plainly. Why would they ask that dumbass question. It's fucking obvious they are here about Deku.

"Young Bakugou, UA has a strict no bullying policy. We can't have a bully in our school, so we have to expel you." All Might said with slight anger in his voice.

I couldn't even open my mouth. I knew I made a mistake, but expel me? Isn't that going overboard. "I haven't even bullied him since we 'be gotten into UA! Are you really expelling me over a past mistake!?" I yelled. At this point I don't care if people here me I'm extremely pissed.

"Bakugou your actions have consequences. We've contacted your parents and they are on their way." Aizawa said with disappointed look. I sighed and looked down.

"I have one last question." I said softly.

"Bakugou what is it?" I look up and meet Nezu's gaze.

"Since I'm UA's number one first year, I'm guessing you guys did a vote among the staff to determine my punishment." Nezu nodded and I continued. "Did any of the teachers defend me?"

The room was silent. "I'm guessing that a no. Well alright then, I guess it's time to pack up. You guys can leave now, I don't want to see your faces anymore. Bye bye." I got up from my bed and started to pack my things.

"Young-" I guess All Might can't take a hint.

"All Might, get your skinny ass out of my room! You should be checking on Deku right now, especially since he probably blames himself for this. Goodbye." I pushed All Might out of my room and began to pack.

At this moment I couldn't even let myself cry. I can't look weak in front of everyone. While I was packing I got interrupted, by a knock on the door. I sighed and went over to open it. When I opened the door I saw Deku with red puffy eyes. I moved to the side and let him walk in.

"Kacchan why are you packing up?" I could tell he knows why, but he just doesn't want to believe it.

"I got expelled. Apparently they have a strict no bullying policy, so I guess it would look bad if I still went here." I explained.

"It's all my fault." Deku's eyes started to fill with tears and he buried his face into my chest. I honestly didn't know what to do at this point. I just wrapped my arms around him and let him cry.

"Deku do you want to help me pack?" He nods in my chest and let's go. Me and him start packing in silence. I can hear him shuffling behind me, but I don't bring it up.

"Kacchan what are you going to do now?"

That is a good question. What am I going to do? I'm pretty sure Nezu is going to put this on my record, so hero schools definitely aren't going to accept me. Maybe I should become a psychologist.

"I'm not sure. I have time to think." I finished the last of my things and now my room was completely packed.

"Deku thanks for helping me pack." I was about to turn around but I felt two arms wrap around my torso. I can feel that back of my shift become damp with Deku's tears.

"Deku stop crying. This isn't the end of the world." I unwrap his arm from my torso. and face him.

"Kacchan this is my fault!" he yells at me. I sigh and pulled him into a hug.

"Deku this isn't your fault. It was bound to come out eventually. I made the mistake of bullying you. You didn't deserve the pain I put you through, so stop saying it's your fault." I continued to play with his hair, while he cried in my chest.

Jeez this nerd is still crying in my chest. His attachment to me is kind of cute. I did develop a small crush on him, but I guess it's too late. Maybe I should just risk it.

I pulled Deku out of the hug and a smashed my lips against his. I broke the kiss and I see him covering his lips with a shocked face. "K-Kacchan?"

"Next time we see each other, I will ask you out on a date." Deku looks at me with wide teary eyes and nods with a smile. I take my two boxes and walk out my dorm towards the common room.

"Looks like you got expelled. It's what you deserve." Round face spat at me.

"Whatever, are you happy?" I asked her nonchalantly.

She smiles and nods. "A bully like you doesn't deserve to be here. You should've never bullied our friend." she says. I see the Dekusqaud nodding and backing her up. I look over to my squad or well my ex squad and saw them glaring at me.

I laughed at their responses. "Well I'm glad none of you guys think I'm redeemable. None of the teachers defended me either, so I guess I shouldn't have expected my squad to defend me." It's funny how people switch up so fast. Maybe I'm just meant to be alone.

I made my way to the door, but I turned around before walking out. I made eye contact with Deku and smirk. "Oh and one last thing. Even though I did all that stuff to Deku, he would still pick me over anyone of you guys. Know your place, because I'll always be his number one. Goodbye."

I heard a bunch of voices being raised. I ignored it and walked out with a smirk on my face and never looked back.