59(Bakugou)

It's Sunday morning  and it's time for us to head back to the dorms. I look around to see that Deku isn't in bed next to me. I got up and went downstairs to see him and the kids eating cereal.

"Good morning dad/dada/Kacchan." I heard all of the day to me.

"Morning." I walked towards the pantry and got some of my favorite cereal and sat down in an empty chair. The table was practically silent. I guess everyone is worn out from vacation.

After eating, we got all of our suitcases and I drove us to UA. I parked in the parking lot and started to walk over to the dorms with the others following me.

We walked inside the dorm to see most of the class talking about their break. "Bakugou and Midobro how was your break?" Kirishima yelled over at us.

The rest of the class turned to our direction. "If you want to know just go watch my youtube channel. I have a vlog for every place we went to." I said tiredly and started to walk away.

I was almost out, but I felt someone grabbed my hand. I turn around to see Deku glaring at me. "If I have to stay here with them, then so do you."

"Or we both go upstairs and lock ourselves on our floor." I whispered back. He looked at me, then at the kids. He picked up Eri and Hiro, while I picked up Kurena and we ran to the elevator. I quickly opened it and we all got in. We could here our classmates footsteps approaching, but they were to slow.

I see Deku slide down the wall taking heavy breaths. " I didn't want to deal with them today, I'm burnt out." he said lazily.

"Same here." We all got out of the elevator and headed to our respective rooms. We texted in our group chat occasionally, but it was mostly everyone complaining about how tired they were.

Deku and I walked into class together and got surrounded by our classmates. "Bakugou how come you didn't tell us you were a famous youtuber?" Mina asked.

"Because I don't have to tell you guys my hobbies. It's not my fault none of my videos popped up on your recommended." I spat back.

"He even streams on twitch, but we never even knew." Denki adds.

"Midoriya are you going to be making videos with them on their group channel?" Uraraka asked

"Well I would hope so, since I'm technically apart of their group." I heard Deku reply nervously.

"Deku don't reply so nervously. Obviously you can post on the channel. We most likely will be making videos with Monoma and the other two since they go to school with us." I told him.

"Can we join some of your videos?" Mina asks excitedly.

Deku immediately looks at me for an answer. "On my personally channel, no. I don't know about the group channel since that is a group decision. Plus you guys are only really friends with Deku, so the group might not allow it." I explained.

"Get to your seats!" Everyone turned around and saw Aizawa standing in the doorway. We immediately went to our seats and got ready for the lesson.

After classI headed towards the support room to see Mei. I wonder if she can make what I want. I got to the door and knocked. No one answered, so I decided to walk in. I look over and saw that she was working on an item. I knocked on the wall getting her to look over here.

"Oh it's the angry Pomeranian from 1A. What do you need?" she asks quickly.

"I wonder if you could make me a bunch of bullets that explode on impact." I requested.

"Can you give me some of your sweat, so I can try to make some?" she asks while fixing her gadget.

"It seems like you don't know, but I lost my quirk a while ago. That means I would need you to make them from scratch." I told her plainly.

She looks up and stares at me. "I can try, but it's going to be hard to get the done before the war starts." she tells me.

I guess it would be hard since she probably had other people requesting things. "Can you just try. They would help me a lot." I said before waving and leaving the room.

Days, weeks, and months pass. It's now two weeks before the war starts. Everyone has been training hard these part couple months. I haven't really been doing anything other than helping Deku train.

Deku and I are at the airport sending everyone off. "Guys do you have everything?" I asked the group. They all nod.

Yosuke runs up to me and Deku and pulls both of us in a hug. You. an practically see the snot running out of his nose. "You guys better not get hurt." The rest of the group join in on the hugs. Eri and the other two kids are crying on my leg.

I crouch in front of the kids and pepper there faces with kisses. "Behave and be good to the others. We will see each other soon, I promise." I told them. They nodded and buried their teared stain faces in my chest.

Deku and I watched as our friends and family walked onto the plane. Deku quickly buries his face in my chest and starts crying. "Kacchan I'm scared."

"Deku don't be scared, we will win. All you have to do is focus on fighting All for One, while the others handle the rest. Deku I'm about to say one more thing but you have to look me in the eyes." Deku wipes his tears and looks at me. "Promise me that no matter if you see anyone in danger, you will ignore it and focus on your fight with All for One." I said to him coldly.

"But-." he tried to say something but I stopped him.

"No buts. I need you to promise me. I don't need you to be distracted and lose focus on your duty. This fight isn't about saving people, this fight is defeating All for One and the league." I explained with a harsh tone.

After a few seconds I saw Deku's eyes fill with determination. "I promise Kacchan. I will focus on my goal."

I quickly pulled him into a hug and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I hope he upholds that promise.