37 (Bakugou)

I couldn't fall asleep last night. All I could think about was Deku. I didn't realize how empty the bed felt until now. I really want him in my arms again.

I got ready for the day and we met downstairs. I made extra breakfast today, since Yosuke and Renji is coming over. Renji also said that he is bringing his girlfriend. I'm actually kind of excited to meet her, especially since he always talks so highly of her.

"Good morning Dad." I look over to see Eri and Hiro at the table.

"Morning Hiro. Morning Unicorn." I tried to sound as happy as possible. I don't want the kids to find out how I'm feeling.

"Mowrning Dada!" I look over to see Kurena in auntie's arms. I wonder how long it's going to take her to properly say 'morning'.

"Morning sweetie. Morning Aunite." I replied before going back to cooking. When I was almost done with breakfast I heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it." Auntie said before leaving the room.

"Unicorn can you put 7 plates on the table please?" She happily nodded and started to set the table. Hiro decided to help by getting forks and napkins. I can't believe I raised such well behaved kids.

"Hey what's up guys!" I look at the entrance of the door and see Yosuke.

"Uncle Yo!" Both Eri and Hiro run to Yosuke and hug his legs. Yosuke crouches and returned the hugs.

"Morning Yosuke." I look over to Renji and see him standing with a beautiful blonde white haired woman. "Renji who is this beauty next to you?" I said with a smirk.

"Ew Kat, don't make that face at my girlfriend." he says with a disgusting tone. His girlfriend ended up chuckling. "Anyways, Kat this is my girlfriend Kiriko."

"Hi it's a pleasure to meet you." the girl offers me her hand to shake.

I grab her hand a place a soft kiss on top of it. "The pleasure is mine. It is nice having such a beauty as my sister-in-law." My comment caused both of them to blush. I wish I could take a picture of this.

"Kat! Stop sweet talking my girlfriend!" Renji yelled with a flustered face.

Yosuke and I both started to laugh. " Renji I can't believe you're jealous of a gay guy." Yosuke choked out.

"Renji did you forget that he was dating my son?" Inko said with a small smirk. We all started to laugh at Renji's expression.

"Um I sorry to interrupt, but where is papa?" Eri said. Everyone in the room started to look at me. I went over and crouched in front of Eri and Hiro.

"Last night his friends came and got him. That means he won't be staying with us anymore." I told them sadly. I watched as they tear up at the news. "Please don't cry. Your papa wouldn't want to see you crying." they both nodded and started to wipe their incoming tears. After a few seconds their were no tears in their eyes.

"Kat are you okay? I know you just got him bac-." Renji started to say but I cut him off.

"Renji I'm fine. He still has my number and a key to the house, so he can visit when he has time." I hope that will get him off my back. He looks at me for a couple seconds then sighs. "Now that introductions are over, it's time for me to serve breakfast." I said trying to bring up the mood.

I started to fix everyone's plate with food. After everyone got their food we started to eat. "Katsuki this is so good~." Kiriko moaned with each bite. "Babe why didn't you tell me he was such a good cook." she asked Renji.

I chuckled at her compliment. "I'm glad that you like my food." I bet Renji is jealous. Shit I would be jealous if he was doing this to Deku.

"Guys let's hang out today!" Yosuke says enthusiastically.

"Uncle Renji can I come?" Hiro asks excitedly.

"Sorry squirt, but the big kids are going to hang out today. I'll hang out with you another time, ok?" I watch as Hiro nods sadly. Yosuke ruffles his hair and gives him a small smile.

"What do you guys want to do?" Kiriko asks. We all look at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

"We could go shopping at the mall and maybe watch a movie after." I suggested. They all look at me and nods.

"I guess that settles it. Mall and movies it is." Renji says. All of us started to engage in conversation again. After a few minutes I had another great idea.

"Wait." I said breaking conversation. "Are you guys going to be staying the night?" I asked.

All of them looked at each other, but then looked at me. "I was asking because we could come back here and have a barbecue." I suggested.

"A barbecue sounds found." Kiriko squealed.

"I want to eat some grilled meat!" Yosuke cheered.

"Katsuki a barbecue sounds like a great idea." Auntie says. "The kids and I can buy all the things we need at the supermarket." she adds.

"Yay we get to hang out with grandma today!" Eri says happily. Hiro and Kurena both joined in her cheering making all of us laugh.

I pull out my wallet and hand Auntie some cash. "Here is some money to buy stuff for the barbecue." I said.

She pushed the money away back towards me. "Katsuki I'll pay for it." she says.

I shook my head politely and handed it to her. "I'm the host of this barbecue so it's a given that I'd pay." I insisted.

"Auntie let Little Kat pay for the meat and the rest of us will buy the. alcohol." Renji suggests.

Auntie sat there for a second and nodded. "Fine, but if you guys do buy alcohol I don't want you to end up supper drunk. I'm talking about you Yosuke." she glares towards him.

"Is he bad when drunk?" Kiriko asks.

"I would say he's bad, but anytime when he drinks he always ends up wasted." Renji explains.

"I just like to have a good time, also I can restrain myself from getting drunk." he said trying to defend himself.

"Alright then let's make a bet." I said to Yosuke.

"What's the bet?" he asks.

"If you get drunk tonight, I want you to do all my house chores for a month." I said while smirking.

He sits there for again before smirking back. "Deal, but if you lose you have to do a job for my dad for free." he says.

"You know I don't do free jobs." I said with a frown.

"That's exactly why I picked it as your punishment." he responds with a smile.

"Little Kat don't tell me you're a pussy?" Renji teases.

"Fine I'll do it, but you better not regret it." I said with a cold tone.

"What does he mean by job?" Kiriko asks.

"Babe don't worry about it." Renji says to her. She reluctantly nods and finished her food.

We all finish our food and out the plates in the sink. I had Hiro and Eri help me with the dishes like always. When we finished we went back to the living room.

"Kat are you ready to go?" Yosuke asks.

"Yup let's go. Bye kids." I said before giving each of them a kiss on the forehead.

"Bye Dad, Uncles, and Auntie" Eri and Hiro say to us.

"See you kids later." Auntie says to us with a smile. We wave back to her and leave the house.

The reason why I am making Bakugou a little bit nicer is because he is more comfortable with these people. Also he is starting to mature, so his personality started to have some changes. He still curses and yells, but he can also be playful with his close friends. I guess doing this shows his growth as a person ever since getting expelled from UA.