11 (Bakugou)

Should I tell him the truth? He has been nice and he seems like the person that won't go on blabbing to others. Plus maybe talking to him will help me get my thoughts in order. Shit, why does figuring out so simple have to be so hard.

"Why?" This guy is making this transition harder than it needs to be. I just wanted to buy the guns and leave, but now I don't even know anymore.

"Why what?" he replied with a confused look.

"Why do you care?"

We stared at each other in silence. His serious face turned into a small smile and he shrugged. "Why would a young kid like you, want to buy so many weapons. It makes me wonder why would you ruin your life like this."

He thinks I'm ruining my life? "My life is pretty much ruined. The dream I've been chasing for years is gone because of a mistake that I made." I couldn't even look him in the eye anymore. Just looking at him makes me want to spill my guts.

"What was the mistake that you made?" I heard him ask. All I could do was clench my fists. This fucker is being too nosy!

I slammed my fist on the table and glared at him.
"Why should I tell you! We don't even know each other!" At this point I was furious. Why does his presence feel so comforting?

He eyed me silently. "My name is Renji, what's yours?." My eyes widen slightly. What hand is this bastard playing. Should I tell him?

"I don't know why, but looking at you makes me want to spill my guts out." I saw the look on his face morph into curiosity. "I guess you are going to be my therapist." Renji chuckled at my statement.

"Ok then tell me what happened."

I take off my beanie and reveal my whole face. "I'm Katsuki Bakugou. Right now I have a disguise on so no one can recognize me. Only you and Giran know identity, so keep it a secret." I see Renji nod but he doesn't say anything. I was about to keep speaking but he put his hand up.

"Aren't you the guy who got expelled from UA and now is currently missing?" I paused but nodded my head. "I'm guessing the mistake you made was bullying that kid." All I could do was nod. "Why did you do it?"

Why did I bully Deku?

I froze after hearing the question. I don't even know why. Is there a reason why I did it? I could think of many possibilities of why, but are they truly the reason.

"It already happened I already apologized, so why does it matter?" He looked at me and sighed.

"I'm guessing you don't know why you did it." he said with a plain face. He can see right through me and it's kind of unsettling, but makes this confession thing much easier.

"Well Katsuki, what do you plan on doing with the weapons you are buying off me?" Is he stupid? Hey else would I be buying weapons. I stared at Renji and I could tell that he's completely serious.

"I'm becoming a mercenary. Deadpool is my alias." I could see his eyes widen slightly, but quickly went back to normal.

"Why would a boy with an explosion quirk want to become a mercenary. Why not go to school and become something else?"

That is a good question. Why a mercenary? There are many other things I could do,. but I chose to go on the path of killing. I guess my mindset isn't one of a hero's. It's funny how I went from telling people I'm going to kill them, to actually thinking about killing people.

"I'll be killing the rotten people in this world. I am actually going on my first job tonight after when my suit is being made." I replied with a smirk. The expression on Renji's face made me unsettled.

"Are the people you are going to kill later rotten people? What gives you the right to play judge and jury? What makes you think that you can control who deserves to live and die?"

I could hear the slight anger in his voice. "Yes they are rotten people. They are a mafia group that does child trafficking. I'm getting 100 million yen if I destroy the group. That 100 million yen will be useful to me." After my response I could see the sadness in his eyes. I could feel sparks explode in my hand. "Why are you giving me look? I hate the way you are fucking looking at me!"

"Why are you going to ruin your life over money? Is it worth it?" I can't take this anymore. His questions are pissing me off!

"Does it matter! It's not like anyone is going to do anything about it! I need money to live, might as well do it by killing people for others! I'm violent, abrasive, with a villainous temper, do you think I care about my life anymore! I lost everything! EVERYTHING! I've been living in the middle of the woods for over a month now! I lost all my friends! None of my teachers had faith in my change and defined me by my mistake! That mistake will drag me down for the rest of my life!
You know what makes this situation worst? No matter how much I want to die—my stupid quirk won't let me!" I cried out.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I didn't notice the strong arms wrapped around my body. All I could do was cry.

"I'm glad that you are being honest with yourself. Let out everything you are holding and face your insecurities. That is the way to get stronger mentally. Let me see the real Katsuki Bakugou." Renji said softly into my ear.

"I'm weak and pathetic. I've cause so much trouble for people, maybe it's better being alone. If I didn't meet Deku, he wouldn't have felt the pain of his only friend turning his back on him. If I wasn't so weak and got kidnapped, All Might wouldn't have retired. My existence ruins lives. It's better if I'm alone." The was the last thing I remembered before drifting off to sleep.