30(Bakugou)

The war did not happen in their first year.
_______________________________

It's been about seven months since I got expelled. If I didn't get expelled, I would've been in my second year, but now I'm enjoying life as Deadpool. Spending time with family and friends during the day, while killing criminals at night. I think I've become popular amongst hero's. I have been running into them a lot more. The main hero I run into is Eraserhead. His scarf is annoying to fight against, but overall he's weak.

Since I operate at night, civilians are still unaware of my existence. I think less than ten percent of the population actually know who I am.

I've been noticing a lot of jobs being offered from the league of villains, at least I think it's them. They are trying to build an army for war. The pay is decent, but I'm not trying to team up with villains to fight hero's, especially against Deku. Deku has gotten stronger over these pass months. He won the sports festival with ease. It also looks like he has another quirk which most likely came from One for All.

All of the kid's birthday has passed. Eri is now seven, Hiro is six, and Kurena is two. The birthday parties were small, but they still enjoyed them with the family. Eri and Hiro have been training almost everyday. I was surprised that the two of them were so passionate to get stronger. Well considering their circumstances it isn't all that surprising.

My thoughts got interrupted by the doorbell ringing multiple times. I don't know who is ringing on my doorbell like that, but it better be important. I got up and made my way to the door. When I opened it, I saw auntie in tears. "What's wrong?" I asked while grabbing her hand and directed her to the couch.

She sat on the couch and continued to cry. I went to the bathroom and brought a tissue box. I sat next to her and handed her the tissues. "Katsuki, Izuku is in a coma. Apparently the hero's just finished fighting a war with the villains."

So I guess my hypothesis was right. The villains did start a war. Wait since Deku is in a coma, does that mean other students fought as well?Making students fight in a war is ridiculous, but I there was a small chance for it to happen. "Do they know when he's going to wake up?" I asked.

She shook her head and sat down to cry more. "Why did they send my baby to war?" she sobs. I've seen her cry many times, but this one hurt the most.

"Auntie, you can stay here for the time being. Also you don't have to worry about work. I will pay for everything that you need until you feel like you are able to go again." I proposed. I want to make sure she doesn't collapse from stress. It would be bad if Deku woke up from a coma just to find out his mother died from stress and overwork.

"Thank you Katsuki. You should come visit him." I look at her but then look down.

"I can't take the risk of people finding me. I'm not ready to be found." I look up and saw the sadness in her eyes. I sighed and looked back down. "I will sneak into the hospital at night to check on him."

I look back up at her to see her have a small smile. "That would be great, thank you."

"I will go prepare the guest room for you. Also if you need cloths we can go to the mall and buy some." I told her.

She shakes her head and walks back to the door. "I can go pick up some stuff from home. If it isn't too much, can you take me there?" she asks.

"Sure." I went upstairs and got the kids. When we got in the car auntie told them that she was staying with us for a while and the kids got very excited.

After making it to aunties house, we went inside and helped her pack. Eri and Hiro explored the place since they never been here. I kind of feel bad for not letting them come here, but I don't want someone finding out that Auntie knows where Eri is.

After we finished packing, Eri and Hiro came back downstairs rambling about how cool the nerd's room is. I don't know what so cool about a room covered in All Might merch, but if that's what they like then oh well.

We put her things in the car and went back home. Once we got out both of the kids ran back upstairs to their room and brought their tablets to the living room.

I helped auntie pack her things in the guest room. I texted Renji and Yosuke the situation and told them that if they stayed over, they would have to sleep on the couch or a futon. Auntie called out from work and spent the rest of the day crying. I cooked dinner and brought it up to her room. When she opened the door she looked horrible. Deku being in a coma is really affecting her.

I went downstairs and had dinner with the kids.  I had the kids help me was dishes, so they can learn basic chores. After finishing, the kids made their way upstairs and went to bed. I stayed in the living room watching tv for a few hours. I looked at the time and noticed that it was midnight. I went up stairs and dressed up in all black.

I went to the gas station and bought him a get well soon card. I wrote a note only he and I knew, maybe this will brighten up his day when he wakes up.  I made my way to the hospital and stopped in alleyway a couple blocks away.

Now the only thing I have to figure out is...

How do I make it to his room?