40(Deku)

It has been a week since I got taken back to UA. My friends have been all over me making sure I don't know anything like that again. I understand that they are worried, but it's not like i would leave right when I got taken back.

I really miss Kacchan. I wish he was here with me training to become hero's together. I think I'm the only one here that actually cares about him, so there is a high chance he wouldn't come back. I wonder if Nezu would let him come back as Deadpool. Wait that's a perfect idea.

I stood up from my desk causing everyone in the class to look at me. "Problem child sit down." Aizawa said tiredly.

"Sorry, but I have to go talk to Nezu. It's about something really important." I got my bag and ran towards the principals office. Once i got there I knocked on the door rapidly.

"Come in!" I heard Nezu say from inside. I walked inside and sat on the couch infront of his desk. "Why are you here Midoriya?" he asked.

"Well I wanted to know if you could get all the teachers to have an important meeting. I think this meeting will interest you." I said with a smile.

I watch Nezu sip his tea with interest. "May I ask what you want to talk about during the meeting?"

I don't want to give him too much information, because he is smart and sadistic. "Deadpool." I said with a plain tone. I watch as his eyes widen slightly, but he continued to sip his tea.

"Well that topic does interest me. What information do you have about him?" he asks curiously.

I quickly shook my head. "I'm not telling you any information until the meeting. I want all the teachers there." I hope my idea works. Kacchan will hate me if this back fires.

"I will summon all the teachers during lunch today so we can discuss." he says to me.

"Thank you." I bow and leave his office. I let out a deep breath and put my back on the wall. That was super stressful. I hope everything goes to plan.

I walk back into my classroom and still see Aizawa teaching. "Glad that you are back. I hope interrupting my class was worth it." he says slightly annoyed.

I chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of my neck. "Sorry, but it was something that couldn't wait. Nezu will tell you the details about it later." I replied. He gave me a look but pointed to my seat.

I walked back to my seat and sat down. Most people in class were already staring at me. I guess they didn't expect that behavior from me.

The rest of the classes go by and now it is lunch time. I was about to leave but my squad walks up to me. Uraraka was about to speak but I decided to interrupt her. "Sorry guys but I can't eat lunch with you guys today. I'll see you after lunch." I sped off to the principals office leaving without a response.

By the time I got there, all of the teachers were already in the room. "Young Midoriya what are we doing here?" I looked over at All Might and smiled.

"Well I called you guys here to talk about Deadpool." I looked around and saw the teachers with wide eyes. I guess they are also interested.

"Young Midoriya, what information do you have on him?" All Might replies.

"Well he is the same age as my classmates, so I was wondering if Nezu would do me a favor. I want you guys to listen also since it also effects you guys." I explained.

"What favor do you want?" Nezu asks me.

I looked at him but then I looked down. Jeez this is harder than I thought. "I was wondering if you would make a rehab program for him. you know to like get him on the hero path." I said quietly.

The room was in silence and I could feel everyone's gazes on me. "I think that's a wonderful idea!" Nezu says breaking the silence.

I quickly look up towards Nezu and saw him smiling. Is my plan actually working? "I think it is a good idea. Deadpool is very skilled and he beats me in hand to hand combat every time." I look over to see Aizawa with a small smile. I guess he is happy that he might get a student that doesn't really on their quirk.

At that point all of the teachers were on board with the plan. "Young Midoriya, how do you know Deadpool?" Why would All Might have to ask that now.

"Well we kind of ran into each other and he let me stay at his place." I said to him. It was clear that the teachers were shocked at my comment. "Also if he makes any demands follow them. They will most likely be having his own dorm floor for him and his kids, and keeping all of the properties under his name." I told them.

"Oh all of that is fine with me. Can you come in contact with him?" Nezu asked me.

I want to call him, but I know he wouldn't want to be in a school filled with hero's and no way to defend himself. What should I do? I don't want to call Kacchan especially since I'm doing this without his permission.

"I would ask him to come here, but this is a school filled with hero's so it wouldn't be a good meeting spot for him." I explained. I paused for a second and thought of an idea. " I will be willing to take All Might, Aizawa, and Nezu to his place to discuss the details." I said.

Everyone looked at me with a weird look. "Does he even know you are doing this?" Midnight asks.

"Well no, but I think he'll agree." By the look on the teachers faces, it's clear that they have no faith in my idea.

"Well I guess that settles it. Midoriya when will we be going?" Nezu asks while typing away on his laptop.

"We can go today since tomorrow is the weekend." I said to them.

"Be ready at the dorms by five." Aizawa told me.

"Yes sensei!" I said before walking out of the room. I heard the bell ring and headed back to class. My squad started to ask me questions, but I told them vague answers just for them to get off my back.

The day went by and now it was five. I went downstairs and saw some of my classmates in the common room. "Hey Midobro! Want to play some smash with us?" Kirishima asked me.

"Sorry Kirishima, but I have to go home today." He gave me a small nod and went back to talking with his friends. It doesn't even look like he misses Kacchan at all. How could he call himself Kacchan's best friend.

I walked out of the dorm and met Nezu and the others at the gate. I put in the address and we drove to Kacchan's place.

"Wow he lives in a nice house." All Might says.

"Well he is a successful mercenary." Nezu says to him.

"I guess you're right." All Might responds passively.

I'm so nervous right now. I shouldn't have went through with this plan. What if Kacchan breaks up with me over this? No he wouldn't do that especially since we just got our relationship started.

Once we arrived in front of the house I saw two other cars there. Shit he has guests and I just came her unannounced. We walked up to the front door and I pulled out my key.

"Hey gave you a key?" Aizawa asks skeptically.

"Well we kind of got close and the kids love me, so he decided to give me one." I said nervously. I could tell that he wasn't buying it. I unlocked the door and pushed the door open.

I hope Kacchan doesn't kill me.

If you can't tell already, this story is nearing its end. I still have some ideas for future chapters, it's just that I don't know how to end it. What kind of ending would you guys like to see? Or do you guys just want me to figure it out and hope for the best?