61(Bakugou)

When I came out of the portal, I was greeted with a bunch hog villains and nomu.I decided it was best if I was sent to a location by myself.

"Did they only send one person?"

"Where are the rest of the hero's?"

I see over a hundred villains and over 15 nomu. I guess I predicted right. This location has more enemies than the rest.

"Oi! Where are the rest of your puny hero comrades?" a villain yelled towards me.

"Don't worry about them. I am all that's needed to defeat you." I look up to see a news chopper flying above the area. I look back towards the villains and pointing towards the sky. "You should be happy the world is going to broadcast your death." I said with a sadistic smile. If only they could see the expression I was making.

I pulled out a pistol and a sword off my back. I hope these bullets that pink haired chick made work. I got into fighting position and released all my killing intent. "I'm not going to hold back!"

I immediately aimed my gun at the nomu's brain and shot a bullet through it causing his head to blow up. These bullets are fucking sick.

"W-Who the hell are you?" a villain chocked out.

"I'm Deadpool, it's nice to meet you." I immediately took a throw in knife and threw it into his neck, causing him to slowly bleed out.

The villains started to scream and charge at me with the nomu. I put away my pistol and pulled out my sub machine gun, pulling the trigger and letting bullets fly without a specific target. I was running through the hoard, swinging my sword and spraying bullets everywhere.

I suddenly felt a huge fist punch me from the side. That punch sent me flying out of the hoard and into a building, causing the structure to crack. Jeez that nomu sure packs a punch.

I got up and started to shot bullets towards the nomu's. One by one the nomu's slowly started to fall. At this point there were nine nomu's left. Jeez I have to hurry up and finish this fight.

I should rush the villains full force and then focus on the nomu. I put away my gun and pulled out both of my swords. I looked around and noticed that I was surrounded by villains. This situation cause me to smile, this fight is exhilarating.

The villains and the nomu's started to rush me from all sides. I focused on cutting down the villains, while trying to dodge the nomu's attacks. I got hit by a nomu from time to time, but it's nothing I can't handle.

At this point in the fight, we are at a standstill. It seems like the villains are low on stamina. "What kind of monster are you!" a villain yelled from the small crowd.

"I'm a monster that isn't scared of All for One and Shigaraki. There blood will be dripping from my sword" I said to them coldly. I could see great creep up on their faces. "I think I have you guys enough of a break. It's time for you to die." I pulled the pin on the grenade and threw it towards the villains.

The grenade blew up killing more the half of the remaining villains. It looks like there are only a few left. I quickly pulled out a pistol and shot all the villains in the head, instantly killing them.

I look over to see nine nomu's charging at me. Jeez, I wish I could get a break. I started to shot bullets towards the heads of nomu's but only two hit the target.

These nomu's are way more advanced compared with the one from USJ. The league kind of out did themselves this time.

Before I knew it a nomu had my right arm in a crushing grip. The only way to get out of this is if I chop off my arm. I pulled out my sword and swung it down on my upper right arm. The sword went right through the bone, causing me to fall on the floor.

My arm started to regenerate and I quickly ran away to gain some distance between me and nomu. I pulled out my gun and shot the nomu that had my arm straight in the head, causing brain matter to splatter across the area.

I kind of feel bad for the viewers watching. They have to send such a gruesome battle. I wonder if my kids are scared of me now. My thoughts got interrupted from a hard punch from behind. I flew face first into a building. Jeez I need to focus.

I reloaded both of my pistols and held one in each hand. I rushed towards the nomu's hitting them with explosive bullets all over their body, causing some to die. At this point there was only one nomu left.

I rushed the nomu and chopped its arm of my with sword, causing it to cry out in pain. I pulled out my gun and placed it right on its brain. I pulled the trigger causing its head to explode.

I looked around and noticed all the blood and dead bodies surrounding me. I pulled my mask up slightly and took a sip of water.

I place my finger on my earpiece connecting me to Monoma. "Monoma I'm done at my location. Can you teleport me somewhere that is in need of help?"

"Alright one second." I heard him say through the ear piece. After a few minutes a portal appeared in front of me.

Deku I hope you're alright.