Chapter 1 - Return

It was a sunny afternoon in Shinjuku. A young man stood under the shade of a tree listening to music while eating some pocky.

"I have a gig tomorrow..."

He muttered as he removed his earphones while looking at his phone and standing up.

This is Yumiko Valor, a soon-to-be first year Highschool student in Miyaji Academy. He is below average height and has white hair he keeps in a ponytail, along with slightly tanned skin and light blue eyes. 

Yumiko wears a brown turtleneck to which he rolls up the sleeves, along with glasses,  black jeans, a grey tartan ben hogan hat, and black boots. He also has a Strandberg guitar gig bag on his back with the Neo Nectar clan emblem on it, in addition to his brown messenger bag, he has a large solid red luggage bag with him as well.

 He also has a Strandberg guitar gig bag on his back with the Neo Nectar clan emblem on it, in addition to his brown messenger bag, he has a large solid red luggage bag with him as well

Yumiko kept checking his phone and started to walk away while paying attention to where he was going of course. After a while, he stumbled upon a small cafe as he saw a large sign that said "CiRCLE" and went inside. As the door opened, he looked around and looked at the counter and saw a lady as he walked up to her.

Unsure of how to talk to her because he's still technically new around here, he decided to just ask about the place in general, and get some information as well about how things are going here in Shinjuku.

"Excuse me, can I ask, what is this place?"

Yumiko asked.

"Ah, yes, this is Livehouse CiRCLE, we primarily focus on promoting girls bands as of now, seeing as we're on the girls band era."

She explained.

"I see..."

Yumiko said before pinching his chin to let it all sink in.

"Sir, are you perhaps part of a band?"

The girl asked.

"Me? Nope."

Yumiko said with a small smile as he tilted his head a bit before deciding to head out.

After Yumiko was thanked the clerk, he left the livehouse and proceeded to call someone on his phone.

"Hey Aichi, where are you?"

Yumiko asked.

"Miko-kun, I'm almost there, what about you?"

Aichi asked.

"I just got here, my luggage is with me right now."

Yumiko replied.

"Alright, I'll meet you there then, Miko-kun."

Aichi replied as Yumiko dropped the call and put his phone in his pocket and walked to a cafe he would always visit.

Yumiko then took a box out of his bag as he opened the deck box and pulled a card out before reminiscing it a little.

"Time for a fresh start, yeah...? Cecilia?"