Chapter 10 - A Look in the Past: Tōrinori Yatsu

Tōrinori Yatsu, a young man that never thought of seeing a lot for his future, with his scary look, people would think that he would always want to pick a fight with someone, but behind that scary glare of his.

"Nori-kun!"

A young Vyrrah, no more than the age of six, called out as she hugged Tōrinori's back.

"Vyrrah...! Don't just run up to me like that...you scared me..."

Tōrinori stated.

"Apologies, but would you like to play together?"

Vyrrah asked.

"O-Oh...uh...s-sure..."

Tōrinori replied with a small blush on his face.

At a young age, just like Vyrrah Khalos, Tōrinori loved music, because of that, he decided to play an instrument from a very young age.

Some time passes, and Tōrinori and Vyrrah are at the Khalos Mansion as Tōrinori was playing the piano, while Vyrrah was on her drumset. After a while, they took a break as Vyrrah's butler brought some refreshments for the two of them.

"Thank you."

Vyrrah said as the two of them drank some water and Vyrrah looked at Tōrinori.

"Nori-kun, you're getting really good at the piano!"

Vyrrah exclaimed.

"Y-Yeah...t-that's because...music is fun..."

Tōrinori stuttered.

"Oh yes, is your sister doing fine by the way?"

Vyrrah asked.

"Y-Yeah, Vanessa...is doing alright..."

Tōrinori replied with his usual nervous tone.

"Nori-kun, let's stay together forever. We're best friends after all, right?"

Vyrrah asked, with Tōrinori however, blushing from her statement.

He was happy, even if people would be afraid of his face, and he would accidentally scare people, Vyrrah would always be there for him, that's what he would always believe, no matter how many years would pass. Five years later, their promise still stands strong.

"Vanessa, Vyrrah-chan, watch out...!"

Tōrinori said, standing in the way as a bike hit him in directly on his face.

"Nori-kun...!"

"Onii-chan...!"

Vyrrah and Vanessa exclaimed as they rushed to his sides.

After that incident, Tōrinori got his iconic scar on his left eyebrow, carrying it until this day.

"Oh right, we still haven't thought of a name for our band..."

Yumiko stated.

"Huh...how about the Indomitables?"

Lana replied.

"No, do you want to get copyrighted?"

Yumiko retorted as Satori laughed.

"Hey, can I ask, how long have you all been playing your respective instruments?" 

 Tōrinori asked. 

Everyone looked at him with a confused look in their eyes, wondering as to why he asked that.

"Well, maybe we can get a name, from that? I'm just putting it out there."

Tōrinori explained. 

"I see, well, to answer your question, I've been playing music from the age of six, so...for at least, eleven years."