Chapter 18 - A Taste of Hell, Lana vs...!?

It was another day for Lana Clover, she was simply walking around Shinjuku with her deck in her Fighter's Card.

"How many fighters will I encounter today~?"

Lana asked as her alarm went off as she turned around.

It was a large man in a red shirt, he had red spikey hair and wore black pants, your stereotypical disposable bad guy.

"Lana Clover...a famous idol shouldn't be fighting in a circle like this."

He explained.

"Ah, and you just ticked me off~"

Lana said as she tapped the issue challenge button on her Fighter's Card.

"Fine, knowing you have a lot of credits, crushing you will be worthwhile."

He explained.

Mistake number one, saying that Lana shouldn't fight in Helle's Roulette is to her, insinuating that she's weak, mistake number two, boldly assuming you'll win against Lana Clover.

"Phantom Blaster Dragon, attacks your vanguard!"

Lana exclaimed as she dealt three damage to Asura Kaiser and won the match.

"Argh...!"

The man screamed in pain as three consecutive damage was dealt to him and was electrocuted three times by the VF Gloves.

"Oh, would you look at that, I won~"

Lana said as she packed up her cards and left. She walked around a bit more until she was challenged once more, but this time.

"Kanon...Matsubara..."

Lana muttered as the blue haired girl stared at her.

"Lana...Clover-san...Does Yumiko know you're a Helle's fighter?"

Kanon asked.

"Yeah, but to be fair, the entire Яverb knows that we are Helle's Fighters, we're best friends after all."

Lana explained as they went to an alleyway to begin their fight.

"I know what that's like, hey, would you like to make a bet?"

Kanon asked.

"Didn't think you were this saucy, sure thing."

Lana said as their Fighters cards were set up.

"Can we...be friends...?"

Kanon asked.

Lana however, could not keep in her laughter and just broke down laughing.

"S-Sorry, but I didn't think you would ask me that, after all...if we play vanguard, then we can be friends."

Lana explained as she regained her composure.

"...You're right, so let's start this battle, of Helle's Roulette!"

Kanon exclaimed as she placed her hand on her starting vanguard while Lana did the same.

"Stand up! Vanguard!"

Both of them exclaimed as they both stood on the grounds of Zoo.

"Arboros Dragon, Ratoon!"

Kanon said as the green dragon was floating in the sky.

"Fullbau!"

Lana followed up as the proud beast stood in the grounds of Planet Cray.

Meanwhile, Yumiko and Chisato decided to hang out together at his penthouse, because he's currently earning enough, Yumiko can take a break from being a Helle's Fighter and focus on playing like a normal fighter.