Chapter 4 - To See You Once More

It was already 7pm in the evening, Lana finished playing five songs, "Rettou Joutou BRING IT ON", "Lost One's Weeping", "Whiplash", "As You Like It", and "KING", all on her bass.

"Well, I am most certainly impressed, not only that, you even ad libbed some parts and played some keyboard as well as guitar."

Yumiko said as he sat next to her.

"But, was it really necessary to untie your hair and throw you glasses at me?"

Yumiko said with a chuckle in the end.

"Yes, yes it was, I want to go all out, so I don't want to accidentally break my glasses."

Lana explained putting her bass on the stand.

Lana's bass of choice is the Atelier Z M245 70's 'Gloss Black', a bass given to her by her mother before she came to Shinjuku.

"Then, there won't be any complaints, Yumiko, let's form a band together!"

Lana exclaimed holding her arm halfway up.

"Of course! Lana Clover, let's prove why we're the strongest!"

Yumiko exclaimed grabbing her hand with his as he let out a smirk.

"Oh wait, what's our name going to be?"

Lana askedas they let go of each other and Yumiko looked through his bag.

"Oh, good question, according to this, we get to choose our own name."

Yumiko explained.

"We'll get to it later, Yumiko, how about you? What are you gonna play?"

Lana asked.

"I'll be guitar and vocals."

Yumiko said getting his Strandberg and played a small riff while playing with his guitar a little.

Lana whistled looking at Yumiko's fingers tapping .

"Thanks, now who do we scout...?"

Yumiko asked.

"Hm...there's this guy named Satori, he's a total hottie by the way, white hair, red eyes, totally manly, totes my type..."

Lana said swooning a little.

"I-I see...but what can he do?"

Yumiko asked.

"Yumiko, does Satori Aelia ring ANY bells? As in, ANY?"

Lana said as Yumiko's eyes widened.

"Satori Aelia, the smartest guy in the batch...!? The saxophone prodigy...!?"

Yumiko exclaimed.

"Exactly!"

Lana replied.

"Okay, then we look for Satori Aelia, but how..."