Chapter 12 - Unite! Яverb!

"This is it..."

Yumiko said as he looked back at everyone.

"Our journey doesn't stop here, don't look so mopey."

Lana said as she gave a reassuring smile to Yumiko.

"Not gonna lie, Vyrrah, I didn't know you could sew, and the quality is amazing."

Yumiko complimented.

"T-Thank you, but it really wasn't much."

Vyrrah said with a small chuckle.

Yumiko, Satori, and Tōrinori wore maroon long-sleeve button up polo shirts with black vests and red ties with Yumiko's sleeves being folded just below his elbows, they also wore ripped black jeans and black leather shoes to make them look like bachelors.

Lana wore a white blouse with frilled accents and a black vest along with a diagonally cut skirt with white and 2-inch black high heels, she also wore a head band with a black bow on the right side with the tails reaching just below her shoulders. Vyrrah wore a white button up polo shirt with long sleeves and couplings along with black pants with black flats.

The similarites that all the costumes had was they had a pocket watch located somewhere on their costumes with a chain attached somewhere, Yumiko and Vyrrah had their watches on their lower left vest pocket with the watches hanging, Lana on her right chest pocket with her watch hanging, Tōrinori on his right waist vest pocket hanging, and Satori on his left pants pocket with his watch hanging on his waist.

And for their convenience, they use a headset microphone so they can focus on playing.

This is Яverb's very first outfit, Яising Яbellious Clockworks, it shows the world their passion and rebellion against even destiny itself as they make their first mark on the world.

"Yumiko!"

Satori called out.

"What is it, Satori?"

Yumiko asked.

"Let's eat somewhere after all of this, we'll probably get hungry after our show."

Satori explained.

"How are you so chill man...?"

Tōrinori asked.

"True, we can go to my place, I'll order take out real quick."

Yumiko said as he followed Satori's lead.

"Talk about food later, please...!"

Vyrrah exclaimed.

"Actually, can we get yakiniku? I'm kinda craving for it."

Tōrinori said as he joined in the shenanigans.

"At least no one's nervous..."

Lana said as she facepalmed herself.

After that small discussion between the boys, they all go their game face on as they looked at the stage and the people that were there for them.

Yumiko however looked to the crowd and looked for someone.

"Who are you looking for, Yumiko?"

Satori asked.

"Well, I invited my cousin and my childhood friend, but I don't know if they're there..."

Yumiko explained.

"She'll be there, I mean, even Lana's parents are watching from their home, so if they're watching, have some faith in them."

Satori said, reassuring Yumiko.