Chapter 14 - Time to Repay a Debt

It was a fresh new day, Yumiko got up and did his morning routine as he also dressed Malisa up in her onesie and placed her in her crib.

"Yuki-nee and Lisa-nee should be here in a few minutes...alright, with that taken care of..."

Yumiko said as he looked at his deck, next to it was another deck of cards that showed a grade 3 with a red background.

"Gear Chronicle..."

Yumiko muttered as he took the deck and held it in his hands.

"Just what powers do you have..."

He said before breathing a small sigh and getting his guitar.

Not long after, his doorbell rang as he went to answer it. So with Malisa still in his arms, he walked towards the door and checked his security system as he saw Yukina and Lisa waiting outside before opening the door.

"Good morning, thanks for coming here, and on a weekend nonetheless."

Yumiko said.

"No problem, Miko-kun, you can count on us to look after Malisa-chan here~!"

Lisa exclaimed as Yumiko passed Malisa to Lisa's arms.

"Thank you, truly...you can use this  place however you wish, if you ever want to practise here feel free to use my studio, and if you two ever get hungry, you can go ahead and eat whatever you want in the fridge."

Yumiko said as he smiled at them.

Picking up his guitar case and his new deck, he put it in his deck case before putting it in his bag and went to Lisa who was holding his daughter.

"Alright, be good for papa."

Yumiko said before kissing Malisa on the forehead as he smiled softly.

"Oh, last thing...here."

Yumiko said as he handed Yukina a pair of keys.

"These are the spare keys so you can enter anytime you want."

Yumiko said as Yukina just smiled at him.

"Anyway, stay safe, and thanks again!"

Yumiko said as he closed the door and left for rehearsals.

"Alright, let's-"

Lisa said but was interrupted by Malisa crying in her arms.

"A-Ah...! Malisa-chan, don't cry...!"

Lisa exclaimed as both Yukina and Lisa tried to calm the child down, but without her father present, all they could do was try.

Yumiko however, reached Star Records to have some rehearsals with Яverb as they were in their studio already practising.

"Morning everyone."

Yumiko greeted.

"Morning, Yumiko. You're right on time."

Lana said.

"We're practicing GimmexGimme, the recording of your guitar and Lana's bass are already with Tōrinori."

Satori explained.

"Alright, I'll get in place, shall we try it out then?"

Yumiko asked.

"Sure, my parts are Kagamine Rin's and yours are Hatsune Miku's, right?"

Yumiko asked.

"Yeah, get in place."

Lana said as the two of them stood in front of Яverb.