Chapter 15 - Time to Grind

"Alright, once more!"

Yumiko said as Pastel*Palettes resumed their positions and started playing their song "Shuwarin☆Dreaming" and the one with white hair started to play, but her timing was off.

"Stop."

Tōrinori said as the band was confused as to why they stopped.

Right now, Яverb was told to teach Pastel*Palettes before their next live, but right now, it's proving a little bit harder than some of them thought.

"Eve-san, remember to count, one, two, three, four. Each measure has a total of four counts, you're count is too fast."

Satori explained while pointing at Eve.

The five members of Pastel*Palettes, The Vocalist, Aya Maruyama. Although she has a great voice, she needs a lot more studying and needs lessons on how to sing, although she has a lot of passion, she keeps on fumbling everywhere. Hina Hikawa, a guitar prodigy, she excels in everything, be it studying or music, she has talent but needs more practice in order to play with a band. Eve Wakamiya, she has some skill in playing the piano, but just needs more lessons, she gets mistakes from time to time, but she can be taught. Maya Yamato, she's a nervous wreck, but her skills are the real deal, she knows what she's doing, that leaves Яverb with...

"Chisato-san, you're still too slow, you also need to press down harder or there won't be any sound that comes out."

Lana stated.

"She is the only one in the entire band with no prior experience to music..."

Vyrrah explained.

"I know that..."

Yumiko said as he crossed his arms.

"But we were told to do this, we need to be able to teach them before their second debut live next month."

Yumiko stated.

"You're trying so hard as usual."

Satori said as he playfully punched Yumiko's right shoulder.

"Don't I always?"

Yumiko asked.

Lana was still teaching Chisato, she seemed to be having a hard time, but she was trying hard to be able to play properly, but Yumiko could tell that she was getting tired.

"Lana, let's take a break, they look like they need it as well."

Yumiko told Lana as he held two bottles of water in his hand.

"Alright, let's take a two hour break everyone, please feel free to get something to eat in the cafeteria."

Vyrrah said as she stood up and got her drumsticks and put them in her bag.

Яverb, with the exception of Yumiko, left to get some food to eat downstairs with Pastel*Palettes following shortly after them.

"A-Alright...hey Chisato-chan, let's get something to eat downstairs..."

Aya asked, trying to cheer her up.

"Alright...but let's get something that won't damage our throats."

Chisato said but looked at Yumiko who was reading his next script.

"Actually...there's something I need to ask them, you go on ahead, I won't be long."

Chisato said as Aya complied and left the room.

"I thought you were too busy to teach us."

Chisato said as she crossed her arms with a small smirk on her face.