Chapter 5 - Reuniting With Old Bonds

It was the end of another school day, Yumiko was bringing Lana to Star Records as they went through an unsuccessful audition.

"No one was up to our standard...Satori Aelia didn't even show up..."

Yumiko said.

"Damn it...! I want to see that hottie...!"

Lana exclaimed as they arrived at Star Records.

"Lana..."

Yumiko said as he looked at Lana as he looked like he lost some faith in her.

"Anyway, let's sign you up, I have things to do after this."

Yumiko said leading her to Ms. Sara's office.

"Yumiko-san, is that you?"

Sara asked through the door as she heard his voice.

"Yes, I have someone to introduce you to, this is by far one of the best bassists I've heard by far, Lana Clover."

Yumiko introduced.

"So this is the one you chose? Bass and second vocals?"

Sara asked.

"Yes, it will lessen the burden on me so I can also focus on playing, and we can take turns as well."

Yumiko explained.

"I see, I have no problem with that, since Yumiko already told me in advance...I was able to prepare a contract for you immediately."

Sara said giving Lana a contract as she signed it after she quickly skimmed it.

"Alright, welcome to Star Records Agency, Lana Clover."

Sara said as she shook her hand.

"Alright, now that that's over, I have to go, see you guys on Monday."

Yumiko said as he quickly put on his hat and took off.

"Apologies for asking, but why is he in such a hurry?"

Sara asked.

"He said he was trying out this new cafe, he wanted to sample the new desserts."

Lana explained.

"I see, well, since it's a weekend, get some rest, we're testing your skills tomorrow."

Sara said as she sat down on her chair.

"Yes!"

Lana exclaimed.

The scene changes to a cafe, a fancy cafe at that, as Yumiko was at a booth enjoying an iced coffee. After a small while, a blonde girl with purple eyes walked in the cafe looking for someone.

"Chisato...?"

Yumiko said he looked at Chisato.

"Miko-kun, you haven't changed one bit it seems..."

Chisato said walking up to him.

"Chisato, it's been a while now hasn't it?"

Yumiko asked removing his earphones and giving a small smile.

Chisato then sat down, she had her normal casual clothes to which, Yumiko found her beautiful, in every way possible.

"Yes, you just moved back to Japan right? I hope you're doing alright."

Chisato asked.

"It isn't my first time here, Chisato, or can I call you "Chi-chan?""

Yumiko said, obviously teasing Chisato.