Chapter 6 - A Look in the Past: Yumiko Valor

Yumiko Valor, a child idol that succeeds in playing multiple instruments, played in multiple commercials, and is the middle child of triplets. This is his story, starting at the age of five, eleven years ago.

"Yumiko, it's your turn!"

A girl's voice echoed in the room.

"Alright! Atsu, prepare yourself! I ride White Lily Musketeer, Cecilia!"

Yumiko exclaimed as he placed a card on the board.

These are the three triplets, in order, Alice Valor, Yumiko Valor, and Atsu Valor. Each apart by an hour, usually they got along, but that will soon change.

"Hey guys, what are you gonna do in the future?"

Atsu asked putting a card down.

"I want to be come an idol! I already audition after all!"

Yumiko exclaimed.

"But why...?"

Alice asked.

"Because it's what I want to do!"

Yumiko exclaimed.

"What...!? But what about our promise, Yumiko!"

Alice exclaimed.

"But you want to be a professional musician...!"

Atsu exclaimed.

"I thought we all wanted to be professional musician...!"

Alice retorted.

"Nii-chan does, but I just want to be an actor!"

Atsu fired back.

With that simple argument, the three not only started to fight with each other, but down right hate each other, to the point where when the three of them decided where to study, Yumiko chose to go back to the Philippines, at least until before the start of his High School.

That arguement went on for at least five more years, until they all decided on one thing after those five years of arguing.

The Valor siblings finally managed to see eye to eye. They knew that even if it was hard that they weren't in the same profession, it didn't mean they couldn't see each other again.

A few years later Yumiko is in a private school for boys in the Philippines, a Catholic Private School known as "La Salle Green Hills" located in Mandaluyong City. He wears a short sleeved button up shirt with black pants and black shoes. 

"Hey Yumiko, we're heading to the mall after this, you coming with?"

A boy asked him as he turned around.

"Sure, I'm not paying."

Yumiko, who had slightly shorter hair, replied.

"You know, I'm kinda jealous you're allowed to have long hair."

One of them remarked.

"That's because I have a pass, I'm a foreign student here for only three years."

Yumiko stated.

"Lucky..."

The three of them remarked.

"Anyway, I'm having curry, how about you?"

Yumiko asked.

"Sure, KKB alright?"

One of them said with a small chuckle at the end.

"Obviously, I'm not wasting any money here."

Yumiko remarked with a small smile.