Chapter 8 - A Look in the Past: Satori Aelia

A cold winter engulfed the streets of Helsinki, Finland. Children could be seen playing in the snow, adults would be looking after them, and the lovers would cuddle each other for warmth. However, some aren't like that.

"Satori have you finished your practice?"

His father asked.

"I already did."

Satori, who was no more than five years old, replied to his father.

"Well then, pack up, you really like the saxophone, don't you?"

He said as he held his suit case.

"I-I just play it because mom likes it..."

Satori stated.

"Well I like it as well, anyway...come on, we're going to live in another country, isn't it going to be exciting?"

He said helping Satori clean his saxophone.

Timeskip to a few weeks before Satori enrolls into Miyaji Academy, he was practicing his saxophone as his mother walked into the room.

"Mom, something up?"

Satori asked.

"Just a small present from me, it's your "Congratulations on getting into Miyaji" present, although it was an "easy feat", if I put it in your words."

His mother teased him on that last part as she gave a small smile.

She held a case with a bow taped on it as she presented it to Satori.

"You better take care of this one!"

She happily exclaimed.

"What is it?"

Satori asked as he placed his saxophone down and held the case in his hands.

Upon opening the case, it was a Yamaha YAS-875EX Custom Series Alto Saxophone Black.

"A...A new saxophone..."

Satori said as he looked at the instrument.

"Of course it is!"

His father exclaimed, bursting into the room.

"I wanted to give you my old saxophone, but he wanted to get you a brand new one."

She complained.

"That's because I want to see both of you play together one day, and if you don't have a saxophone, we all can't play together."

He said as he was ruffling Satori's hair.

"Mom...Dad...I'll promise you this...I'll be an awesome saxophonist...!"

Satori exclaimed as he had a determined look in his eyes.

And during the entrance ceremony, he saw a beautiful person standing there...white hair flowing in the wind, they were wearing the boy's uniform, so their appearance was slightly deceiving. Afterwards, his eyes locked with theirs as the person walked towards him.

"Are you a saxophonist?"

He asked him.

"Oh...yeah, I am."

Satori replied.

"Judging by its size, it must be an alto. And your lips are kinda red too, you must have been playing for a while now, huh?"

The person asked.

"Yeah...I guess...who are you...?"

Satori then asked, with fate's gears turning at this moment.