Chapter 17 - The Test and their Future

A new day begun, it was a very important day to Pastel*Palettes, this day will determine if they are worthy to stand on a stage meant for musicians, or if they should give up their dream.

"It's time, Yumiko."

Tōrinori said as he stood outside Pastel*Palette's rehearsal room.

"I know, put your game face on, remember to focus on your assigned musician..."

Yumiko said as he walked passed him and held the door knob .

"Let's show them, Яverb doesn't mess around..."

With Yumiko's declaration, they entered the room, ready to decide the fate of Pastel*Palettes.

Inside, Chisato was nervous, more nervous than anyone for that matter, because she knew, if there was one person that took things seriously, it was Yumiko.

"You out of all people here know Yumiko the longest."

Lana said as she walked up to her.

"Yes...so I know that he out of all people wouldn't want a half-baked performance..."

Chisato explained as she looked at her bass.

"Chisato-chan...let's give Яverb a performance!"

Aya exclaimed with a smile on her face.

After that short pep talk, Yumiko, Tōrinori, and Satori entered the room with a serious look on their faces, knowing fully well what they want from Pastel*Palettes.

"Pastel*Palettes, we received your setlist, are you ready to perform?"

Yumiko asked as he looked at them with an intense look on their face.

"And one last thing, remember to treat this as an actual performance, so pretend there's an actual audience and everything, I hope you have good lines to catch your fans' attention."

Yumiko said as he took a seat and pressed the remote to turn on the speakers.

"W-What's happening...!?"

Maya was simply speechless at the audio that was being played, it was the cheers of an audience, and at a live concert nonetheless.

"A recording of our audience during our debut live, now, steal the audience from us, Pastel*Palettes!"

Yumiko exclaimed as Aya took a deep breath while Яverb were ready and waiting.

"Hi everyone~! We're Pastel*Palettes~! Before we start, let's introduce our members~! On guitar, Hina Hikawa-chan!"

Aya greeted before she introduced Hina, and with a quick guitar solo.

"Bop-bop-boppin'!"

Hina replied with a smile on her face.

"On bass, Chisato Shirasagi-chan!"

Aya introduced as Chisato did a bass lick as she smiled at Яverb.

"Thank you so much for coming, please enjoy the show!"

Chisato said while smiling.

"On drums, Maya Yamato-chan!"

Aya said as Maya did a drum solo which gave even Vyrrah goosebumps as she stood up.

"The syllables of my name are a pallindrome! Maya Yamato! Let's have some fun!"

She exclaimed as she captivated Яverb from her cuteness.

"On keyboard, Eve Wakamiya-chan!"

Aya exclaimed as Eve stepped forward.