a note, from the author.

First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING SCARLET AND THE QUADROPLETS UP UNTILL THE END.

It's has been fun writing this story because it's my second fantasy story. And I hope you had fun reading it as much as I do while writing it. Alam kong marami kayong na encounter na mga typo's at grammatical errors along the way up to here. I'm not a pro writer and still learning the ups and downs, the right and lefts of being a writer. At Kung naka-abot ka dito, then thank you. Because you still continued reading it.

TVR will be edited, not now but soon.

Hindi ko talaga alam kung ano ang sasabihin ko, because I'm still overwhelmed by the fact that I finished this story which I thought I WOULD NEVER.

Siguro mayroong na disappoint sa inyu dahil sa flow ng story at kung ano ang kinalabasan at naging katapusan. I know, you don't need to hide that fact because I understand you. My story is flawed, and has a lot of holes, but still. I'm suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper happy and proud, because I wrote something amazing!

You guys have reached the end of Scarlet's journey, and she is very grateful she has you all as her companion. I'm still not sure if I'm going to add some special chapters, but we shall see.

See you on my next story, sayonara! ♡︎

a quick question (but not sure if magagawa ko talaga ah).
Bibili ba kayo if i-se-selfpublish ko ang TVR into books?