Chapter 3

A/n: I'm ageing Eri down to 4, enjoy the chapter :)

Y/n's pov

I finished getting ready for dinner.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

"I'm ready" I called out.
"Is that her?" A heard a small whisper from the door. I span around and noticed a small peering through the cracked door.
"Eri it's not nice to stare" I heard dad say and the eye was suddenly lifted "Y/n can we come in?" Dad knocked. I walked over to the door and opened it. Dad was holding a little girl. I looked at him then at her.
"I'm guessing the other room is yours" I looked at her. She nodded "well I'm Y/n, nice to meet you" I smiled.
"I'm Eri" she smiled.
"Y/n this is your sister, Eri"
"I know" I took her from dad's arms "when I found out about you I learnt everything about you and how you adopted her after saving her and stuff, I brought her some stuff so we'll see you later" I closed my door leaving him standing there confused.

Eri giggled as I walked over to my suitcases.
"So I bought you a few gifts" I smiled.
"Really?!" She gasped "wait I didn't get you anything" she frowned.
"It's fine" I said "but why am I only meeting you now?"
"I was on a trip!"
"Oh where did you go?" I sat on the ground and she sat next to me.
"My class went on a camping trip, we went on friday at school and they just dropped me off now" she smiled.
"Did you have fun?"
"Yep!"
"Great" I passed her a few boxes. She opened them to reveal various colouring books, pens and paints "I heard you like art too" I smiled.
"Thank you!" She launched herself at me.
"No problem" I laughed and hugged back.

I looked at the door and dad was leaning on the frame watching with a smile.
"Daddy! Look what Y/n got me!" She ran to him.
"Its very nice" dad smiled "I wish I had them" he looked at her.
"You have money, buy them" she said. I busted out laughing.
"I love her already" I smiled.
"Alright we need to get you ready for dinner" Aizawa scooped up Eri "give us a bit sweetie" he smiled and closed my door behind him.

I pulled out my phone and started flipping through my social media. I noticed people from my school started following me. I followed them back then switched apps to take pictures.

~time skip~

We walked into the restaurant together. Eri held onto my hand and skipped. Dad spoke to the hostess while I scanned the restaurant. We were quickly brought to our table.

 We were quickly brought to our table