Chapter 34

I woke up before my friends and slipped out of the room. I wandered upstairs and into my dad's room. Him and Eri were sleeping peacefully.
"N/n?" Dad whispered and held his hand out. I held his hand and he pulled me next to him in the bed and Eri cuddled into me. I got comfortable and returned to sleeping.

Nathan's pov

I was woken up by movement and watched Y/n leave the room. I sat up, trying to adjust my eyes to the light. I instantly locked eyes with Bakugo. We stared at each other for a few moments in silence.
"Do you really like her?" He asked.
"Do you?" I asked. Silence washed over us again as he thought about it "was Ava really worth it?" I asked.
"You're the ex?" He asked.
"Huh?"
"Ava told me after we did whatever we did that she saw her ex go into a room with Y/n, you're the ex"
"So she fucked you to get back at me?"
"I guess" he shrugged.
"But that doesn't really effect me, that effects you cause now you can't date N/n anymore" I said.
"Yes I am aware" he sighed.
"So you fucked up your chances with the most amazing girl you've ever met for a girl who wanted to get back at her ex and used you to do it?" I intentionally rubbed salt into his wound. He glared at me while a small smirk formed on my face.
"Do you want to take this outside?" He asked.
"I'd love to" I laughed.

Dad's pov

I felt Y/n get into the bed but something felt off. I rolled out of bed and picked up Y/n. She wrapped her legs around my waist while she slept and I put Eri on my hip and she continued sleeping unaffected. I quickly headed downstairs and checked on the kids. Everyone was there except for the girls, Bakugo and Nathan. I wasn't worried about the girls since they were sleeping in Y/n's room to be separated from everyone else. Fear washed over me once I couldn't find the boys around the house. I heard shuffling and arguing coming from outside and found the idiots outside.

I stood by the backyard door and waited for them to start scraping.
"Get off each other!" I yelled. The girls whined and squirmed and the boys let go of each other "if one of them wake up I'm beating both your asses" I whispered. I knew Y/n was fine but Eri is very sensitive to sound when she sleeps. Her lips started quivering as she rubbed her eyes awake. She looked up at me "I'm sorry for yelling baby" I rubbed her back. She instantly busted into tears and Y/n groaned and was forced awake.
"What happened?" Y/n hopped off of me "why are you crying Eri?" She naturally picked up her sister regardless of her being half asleep.
"I can't sleep" Eri sniffed.
"Yes you can don't worry" Y/n rubbed her back and held her closer "come on we can go lay down in daddy's bed and continue sleeping" she walked back into the house.

I looked back at the boys and they had very different reactions. Nathan looked guilty for making Eri crying indirectly and without a doubt would go help console her if I wasn't blocking the path. Then Bakugo. He just looked angry. Angry. He made my daughter cry and clearly distressed the other and he looks angry.
"Is she ok?" Nathan asked "that doesn't seem like a normal cry because she's tired"
"Eri has trouble sleeping sometimes so when she does sleep peacefully and she gets woken up it can affect her mood" I explained.
"Oh I'm sorry" his worry grew "you can beat us up after, but please make sure she's ok, please tell them both I apologise"

I looked at Bakugo and he was still quiet and upset.
"Bakugo go back to bed you're all pissy since you've barely slept, Nathan come with me" I turned and walked into the house. Both of boys followed me inside and Nathan trailed behind me upstairs. We walked into my room where Y/n was still calming down Eri. They were both laying down on the bed with Y/n holding Eri close to her chest and rocking her slowly while whispering reassuring words to her. Eri eventually calmed down and Y/n sat her up to blow her nose and Nathan picked up the bin and held it out for Y/n to put the tissues into.

"I'm so sorry for waking you up" Nathan spoke lightly to Eri.
"It's fine" she sniffed, refusing to let go of her sister "where is daddy?"
"I'm here baby" I sat next to her on the bed. Eri looked over at me and touched my hand lightly to verify.
"I'm tired" she looked back at Y/n.
"That's fine, you can-"
"But you have to stay with me and daddy" Eri interrupted.
"Don't worry I'll stay with you" Y/n laid down with her "I'm not going anywhere" she smiled.
"Thank you" Eri continued cuddling her sister as she attempted to fall back asleep.