Chapter 17

The day ran smoothly until lunch. I decided to get food from the cafeteria and got a tray of food.
"Hey N/n" Shinso walked over to me.
"Heyy" I smiled. We started walking over to your usual spot but my path was quickly blocked by Greta. She didn't say anything but the room silenced at the encounter.
"I've decided that I don't want to wait until the finals, we're fighting now" she growled.
"No we're not" I said bluntly. I tried to walked around me but she hit my tray onto the ground.

Everyone gasped.
"What is wrong with you?" I glared at her. The cleaners rushed over "no I got it, thank you" I took the supplies and started cleaning it.
"What is your problem?" Shinso stood at the same height as Greta so she couldn't intimidate him. She froze and just stared at him "speak tf up!"
"I- uh I-"
"You only want to fight her because you lost, grow tf up and get over it" he glared at her and helped me clean up. We threw everything away and returned the supplies.
"Thank you" I smiled at the cleaners.

Greta was stunned and as we passed she pulled me back and lifted me off the ground. Teachers were quick to intervene. They were all yelled at her to drop me.
"No, hit me" I smiled in her face "I dare you" my smile faded into a sinister grin.
"Y/n don't instigate her" dad took me out of her hands "wow you're light" he put me down "you go get lunch" he handed me more money "you-"
"Go my office" Nezu appeared "you've never even spoken to Y/n but you're here being irrational and harassing her ever since she came back from injury" he said to Greta.
"I-"
"I don't want to hear it! Go to my office"Nexu guided her to his office.
"You Ok?" Dad looked down at me.
"I just wish people would stopped doing shit like this in front of everyone" I sighed and picked up my phone that fell "thank you for the money though"
"You're not using it for food are you?"
"I lost my appetite" I sighed.
"Then you need to have a big dinner before you go back to the dorms"
"I will" I smiled.
"Ok I'll see you next period" he awkwardly laughed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
"You know how you're in a high ability combat class?" He asked.
"Yes..."
"Guess whose also in it?"
"Greta" I said and he nodded.
"Well, um have a good lunch, see you later" he smiled then walked away, leaving me in the middle of the room.
"Y/n come over here" a group of third years waved me over.

"Hey guys" I smiled.
"Ahh, our favourite second year" they smiled and made space for me.
"You're saying that like I'm way younger than all of you" I said.
"We are, you're 16, we're 17 and 18"
"Jeez, you guys are old af, when are you visiting your retirement home?"
"Didn't you just get your license?" one said.
"Ok you can shush" I said and we all laughed. We spoke for a few minutes then they were going to the library to study so I returned to my friends.

"Were you talking to Janae?" Shoji asked.
"Yeah, she called me over" I smiled.
"She's beautiful" Shoji sighed. He looked down at me "you're pretty too don't worry" he smiled awkwardly.
"I hate you" I stared at him as he cackled.

~time skip~

We got changed into our hero costumes. There weren't many girls in the class. In fact there were only three. Greta, Kendo and I. The changing room was dead silent. Any chance she got Greta would glare at me while Kendo would avoid eye contact at all costs. I finished first and locked my stuff away and then locked it with my quirk when no one was looking.

I left the changing room and walked out to the gym. The boys were all lined up in front of Almight, Midnight and my dad. Dad pulled me over to him.
"Did anything happen in there?" He asked.
"No" I said bluntly.
"What's up with you?" Dad looked down at me.
"Nothing"
"Y/n start talking"
"How tf can you fuck my boyfriend then have the audacity to not even look me in the eyes?" I whispered "but, I said I'd hurt her, I'll do it in my own time" I calmed down.
"Alright but don't catch an attitude with me because you're mad at her" he said "get in the line"
"Mhmm" I joined the line and the other girls walked out and joined it.