Chapter 38

Endeavour's pov

There was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it" I stood up from cuddling Rei but stopped once I heard a deafening scream. We both bolted to the door to find Fuyumi squeezing Y/n in a hug.
"Oh my gosh you nearly gave me a heart attack" I exhaled "hi N/n" I had to pry her out of Fuyumi's grip to hug her "we were planning on getting takeout today so you can pick dinner" I invited her in.
"Hi baby" Rei hugged her "we are so proud of you, we had Shoto film your matches and send them to us to watch since we weren't able to come" she smiled "you were absolutely amazing"
"Thank you" Y/n's smile grew.

We all sat in the living room and started talking.
"What brings you here?" Rei asked.
"My father has lost his mind" Y/n answered.
"He didn't kick you out did he?!" Rei rushed to her phone.
"No!" Y/n stopped her "no he didn't, he was just mad that I avoided Eri after he let her eat banana bread"

We all stared at her in confusion.
"Are you not allergic to bananas?" Fuyumi asked.
"Yes I am allergic to bananas" Y/n nodded.
"Did he forget or something?" Rei asked "actually no, you can't forget something like that"
"Has he lost his mind?" I asked before the doorbell rang.

"Everyone guess before I get it" I stood up.
"Michael" they all said in sync.
"Yeah that's my guess too" I smiled and walked over to the door. I checked who it was and found Michael smiling.
"We all guessed it was you" I chuckled and invited him in.
"Thank you" he took off his shoes "I mean where else would she go right, the Ua kids have exams and she doesn't want to disturb them, and she doesn't want to use her quirk"
"True, it's great that here is her place to relax, I don't know her dad is playing at" I sighed.
"I don't know either" he exhaled "I just want to make sure she's ok"

We walked into the living room.
"Good evening everyone" he smiled.
"You better start explaining what is going on with your friend" Rei said.
"Honestly I don't know" he sat next to Y/n on her couch and she leaned on him "he has been acting weird lately but he won't talk about it"

Y/n's pov

Everyone else continued discussing the issue and attempting to come up with ways to solve it.
"It's not that big of a deal" I got comfortable as Michael put a blanket over me "I've gotten used to him caring more about Eri" I said quietly. I felt Michael's body stiffen.
"If you keep on talking like that you will be on the first flight back to England" he whispered then exhaled.

~time skip~

Eventually Michael went home without me and I called coach to take me back home. He avoided addressing the situation and instead was ecstatic about the school's victory at the tournament. He hinted at getting the team something but didn't say anything when I attempted to get more information out of him.

I stood at my front door and looked back to see coach waiting for me to go inside. He gestured for me to press the bell and I sighed then finally pressed it. The door flung open and my Nana stood there looking very stressed.
"Thank you so much William!" She waved at Coach before pulling me inside "Y/n you do not know how worried we have been" she hugged me tightly "are you ok baby?"
"I'm fine" I said "I'm going to go freshen up quickly" she finally let go of me and I ran upstairs to my room.

I took a shower and washed my hair to get it out of the way. After wrapping my hair in a cotton shirt I did my skin care routine and finished getting dressed.

 After wrapping my hair in a cotton shirt I did my skin care routine and finished getting dressed